Are you feeling the recession?

I feel like it’s been a recession ever since late 2022 but I’ve never felt it more than recently. But it seems technically we’re still not in a recession.

US recession will prompt 175 basis points in Fed cuts next year, DB economists say | Reuters.

How about you? Are you feeling the pinch? Or are things still normal where you are? (Tell me which country you’re from!)

1 Like

Hmmm. :thinking: I’m from the Philippines, and as a third world country, life has always been hard here. :sweat_smile: Hahaha. But, I guess money’s a bit tighter than before. :thinking:

I’m in the most sanctioned country in all history, and yet it withstood the sanctions, at least for a while, because of huge reserves. Now inflation is rising and prices are rising, Things are beginning to deteriorate slowly but surely. But I am hearing of economic gloom from all over the globe .

Are you personally feeling it?

Going out to eat now is like extra costly, it’s crazy.

Not really, I rely on funds from mom. but I can see the effects. I am looking to move but there are promises promises and whoever is working on it is delaying.

Glad it’s nothing too bad for you! And def helpful to have another source of funds.