As Newbie As You Get! Hey y'all!

Hello Pips? Is that what we call ourselves here?

My name is Nancy Lankford and I am from the suburbs of Kansas City! Coolest place around (if I may say so myself)!

I am a seasoned Realtor and I specialize in helping out our Vets get into homes! And just this past week started my own real estate team!!

I have been interested in trading for as long as I remember, have read a few books, but have been quite scared of jumping in! So here I am jumping in!!!

I am up for learning just about anything!! So far I am on my fourth language so I guess trading is next!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome from another newbie :blush:

1 Like

Reality check - no pun intended. I would advise you to focus on your real estate business, as Forex trading takes the same dedication, and would be comparable to the time taken to learn how to become a successful seasoned Realtor.

However, if you want to give it a whirl, this is the best EDUCATION site and the courses are free. See if it suits your lifestyle.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips! It may just be engrained in me that it never hurts to learn new things! I think I will try it out and see where it takes me!!

That’s the right mindset. Best of luck.

1 Like