AshFX Daily

Dear all,

Here I present to you my new System, AshFX Daily. It’s excellent for traders who work a full-time job, and/or can’t/don’t want to spend hours and hours staring at the screen.

I�ve been working on this system for quite a while; I wanted to make it accurate, yet simple at the same time. I believe I have achieved that. It is designed for the Daily Timeframe, and can be used on any currency pair.

The results that can be obtained from this system, is literally hundreds of pips a month. On average, the reward is greater than the risk.

These are the indicators that are required:

• Parabolic Stop and Reverse (PSAR, 0.03, 0.2)

• AC (Accelerator Oscillator)

• AO (Awesome Oscillator)

• Stochastics (5,3,3)

Take the attached template and apply it in Metatrader. Use it on the Daily Timeframe (D1), on any currency pair. By the way, these indicators can be found in any platform, so you are not limited to MT4.

See below for an example of what you should be seeing:

Two files attached - the actual AshFX System PDF manual, and the template for MT4 users. Please read carefully.

Look forward to questions/analysis/discussion/testing.

Regards,

Ash

AshFX_Daily_Template.zip (681 Bytes)

AshFX_Daily.pdf (49 KB)

USD/CAD according to rules would have fetched a decent number of pips. 318 to be precise.

Do wait for candle close to confirm indicators agree?

Yep, I think you would have to wait until it closes to confirm. I like this. Now if we could only get an alert for this. You know, maybe email or a bell or a sound, lol. JK, you rock Forexmoments.

Have you tried this on a smaller timeframe? Say 1hr, 15mins, etc? Im still learning Mt4 so soon as I figure out how to backtest this I will and give an update. Thanks again :smiley:

Correct, we wait for the candle close to enter or exit.

Hi, thanks for the ups.

Nope, I haven’t tried the system on a smaller timeframe. It was designed exclusively for the Daily, but you you wanna test it on smaller timeframes, by all means go ahead, and keep us informed if you find anything positive.

Nice one.

Ash

Can you comment on what your max DD has been?

It depends. SL is based upon price action. If you read the PDF you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Not much point in giving you a pip figure concerning max drawdown to be honest, because each trade is unique in it’s calculation of stops and targets.

It depends. SL is based upon price action. If you read the PDF you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Not much point in giving you a pip figure concerning max drawdown to be honest, because each trade is unique in it’s calculation of stops and targets.

Ok, thanks. I developed a pretty nifty spreadsheet if given a MAX DD number in pips that the MM can actually build your account balance when going from the highest DD back to break even. Look forward to testing your system.

How do you handle weekends? Meaning that if you have open trades Fri. am what do you do with them? d

I usually leave them open. But at the end of the day you should do what you’re comfortable with concerning weekends.

Thankyou. d.

Guys just informing you that I’m still holding my long for Eur/Jpy from a few days ago.

Closed my first half of position for just under 300 pips, and letting the other half run till the AO closes red.

It looks as if the AO will be exhausted today and close as red, at which point I’m exiting.

A cool few hundred pips collected there…

So far so good…

I have a long AUD/USD and short USD/JPY totaling +92 pips profit right now.

I’ll continue to monitor this system. Thanks for sharing!

My Long AUD/USD got stopped out for +25 pips.

My short U/J is up +83 pips right now with a lock on +20 pips.

I just entered short on NZD/USD at .7555 with a stop at .7670 and a TP at .7460 or green AO bar (whichever comes first)

Anyone else have any trades on?

Closed my short U/J for +154 pips!

Down about 40 pips on my short N/U.

I entered short E/J just now at 167.33 with a stop at 169.70 and a TP at 165.00

I also see a short signal on the G/J but since I already have a XXX/JPY, I don’t want to enter. Plus, I just gained good pips from U/J so I’m not 100% confident on how much more the Yen will drop.

You’re welcome dude.

Ok, obviously we hit our first TP of 25 pips very easily, and stop was moved to BE.

Our second lot stands at around 145 pips.

Now, the question is, do we

a) move SL further down to protect our profits?

b) close our position now?

c) just let the system do it’s thing with AO?

I know many of you must be thinking it’s a good time to close now, or good time to move stop further down, because I know people use my system for entries, yet prefer their own exits, and that’s totally fine, it’s your trade, and your right to do what you like.

However, for those of you who wanna follow AshFX Daily to the letter, then officially we wait till the AO closes as green.

Yes, it could be that this retraces back up horriby, and we just close for 25 pips profit, but that’s the nature of trading.

Hi All

can anybody help me plz

How to do: attached template and apply it in Metatrader

Kasper