Ask Me Anything

Hi yes, that seems to confirm that tick volume is from the liquidity provider not the broker, so using a new broker wouldn’t make a difference.

Thanks for reverting and confirming.

Hey! Thanks for your reply.

What, if anything, do hold in your crypto bag?

Mostly Ethereum. Other than that I’ve bought a pretty large range of altcoins (around $100 per coin), and diversified. While I’m sure bitcoin is great IMO it doesn’t have the crazy 100x return potential that it once did, and some other coins may still have that in them.

1 Like

Any plans to offer TP on MT5?

We sure do! Unfortunately this is a fair bit down the road.

Currently TradeProofer’s developers are hard at work on a number of projects to improve the user experience for our current users, which we anticipate will take a few months.

Following that, none of our developers have experience coding in MT5’s language, and from what I’m told it is quite different. We’d like to keep the work within the company, so unfortunately I think having a Mt5 EA will be a while away.

What does it mean on a chart when it’s says -138.50 (98%) in all red. Like what does the numbers mean? I know how to trade, but never knew what the numbers mean. Thanks

Hi need help with using fibonacci to trade. Can you help. S hould it be used on it’s own and if not what should one combine it with.

Thanks

Ah, I was not aware of the difference. Makes sense why MT4 is still so heavily used as compared to MT5.