Ask or say anything except trading

Since I’m unable to log in at the moment, I thought it would be fun to talk about something other than trading. so ask or say anything you’d like in the comments below! Let’s mix things up a bit and have some fun! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I am looking forward to the day when a robot delivery box thing comes along the pavement in front of me so I can kick it over on its side.

4 Likes

I’ve been stuck trying to decide what I’d give my fiance on our wedding. :confused: He says it’s not really that big of a deal BUT HOW CAN IT NOT BE?!?! It’s our literal wedding. So, if any of you guys have any suggestions, I might as well ask here. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a problem I can’t help with - I’ve never heard of a bride giving the groom a gift. Nor the other way round.

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t know you’re supposed to give each other gifts! Is it supposed to be like a grand one? Like something everyone at the wedding will see? :open_mouth:

1 Like

How about a watch?

1 Like

Well, I hope that kicking a robot delivery box thing over on its side will make you feel better, but just be careful not to hurt your foot :sweat_smile:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Consider a shared experience or a personalized gift that reflects your relationship. Good luck!

Your comment just reminded me of Monica from Friends when Chandler proposed to her. She said, “I want something old and blue”! :laughing: Is anyone here also a Friends fan?

2 Likes

Your wedding is close and you’re posting here? :joy: Love you girl :joy: :kiss:

1 Like

Men are quite direct. Women often speak indirectly, unlike men. If he said it’s not a big deal, believe him.

Men will tell you what they want. If you wanna do something, just do it and don’t ask. If he asks you NOT to do something, then you don’t do it. Simple.

Don’t be surprised if he doesn’t get you anything. He’s giving you his commitment. Is that not enough?

Do you follow the political news?

Well, that depends on how much you love your woman. I get asked by a lot of men how they can “improve” their wives or partners. I ask “when was the last time you brought her some flowers for no reason whatsoever, except that you are thinking of her, you love her, you are happy she is your partner”? I have yet to meet a man who can answer that question. If you love your wife or partner, you will do things because they make you feel good, not because there is an expectation. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What do women say when you ask them when was the last time they pleased their man and made him happy?

That’s what I said. So, we are on the same page here. That’s good.

2 Likes

Why is the hydrogen atom so spectacular?

What are some effective strategies for managing stress in daily life?

How did Joe Biden win? Why will Rishi Sunak lose? Who the hell runs Germany?

1 Like

What’s that smell in the back of my refrigerator?

@maya95 these questions are starting to pile up!! You’ve got some homework to do!

What are some effective strategies for maintaining a healthy work-life balance in today’s fast-paced and demanding professional environment?

who knows? million in Europe don’t, for sure - probably even millions in Germany?

neither side ever fields its strongest contender anyway, but mostly just by not being Trump, surely?

finally a question i can actually answer! two reasons: first, because Starmer is very widely seen as slightly more credible, certainly less offensive and surely overwhelmingly less stupid than Corbyn (who isn’t?); secondly, and here i come to the key point: no Wykehamist has ever won a general election :joy:

1 Like