Asking about forex

Hi im sinichi. Juat want to ask How can i learn about forex?

1 Like

Click on the school button and off you go.
You could also try here

3 Likes

Hi @knivez24!

Welcome to the BabyPips community! We’re happy to have you.

You came to the right place to learn about Forex trading! To get acquainted with the basics, please feel free to check out the BabyPips School of Pipsology: Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com.

As you go along the different lessons, you will have a better understanding of how forex trading works, what indicators you could use, and more.

If you ever have any questions or clarifications regarding the lessons, you’re very much welcome to share them with the community. We’ll be happy to assist you.

There are also tons of really helpful threads on our forums. To get you started, these are just some of them:

Hope this helps! We are excited to be part of your forex journey!

Penelopip

4 Likes

Welcome welcome! :slight_smile:

I agree with eddieb and Penelopip. :smiley: The school here is awesome. I think it’s a really good place to start. PLUS IT’S FREE. Hahaha. :smiley: :thumbsup:Let us know how it goes!

How can i start? I really want to learn.

1 Like

You have been given the best advice after asking the same question in post #1 on this thread you could start by reading the answers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

welcome you to the forum. and without any doubt I can say that Babypips online courses will be a great help for you. And yes, try to work with e-books, video tutorials and various You Tube training courses. Side by side practice demos for an effective learning! Best of luck!

Start reading. The first thing i would suggest you is to read about forex online. Learn risk management, open a demo account and do some playing around in the market and after your achieve the expertise, open a real account.

If you think you are ready to start trading then, start demo trading and don’t stick for a long time, learn the basics thoroughly and open a small account with minimum deposit of $5 with a broker and choose a broker offering NBP. This is how you will get the experience on the real market.

1 Like

sounds really good when someone wiling to learn , because most of traders particularly beginners always try to earn without learning , as a result they become loser after passing sometimes in live. by the way, just focus on school and be active in forum. thats all.

the bookish knowledge we acquire from reading a book , practically not works when trading in live. we should practice more and more.

Hmm, for the basic, I would suggest you to learn the most from the babypips education page, it is very good and understanding. You can always keep practicing with the demo account. That helps, plus you won’t be losing any money, so it is a win-win situation!

1 Like

Hi Kni; how are you? & what’s the update on your Forex learning process? I am interested to know!

1 Like

Read lots of books and start trading on demo account.

Keep reading, but yes don’t just focus on the theoretical part. To learn in detail, you must practice, for which I would suggest a demo account.

My suggestion is demo trade. Its the best way to learn.

First learn from Babypips forex course and then start demo trading.

You could really try anything from pipsology school for whatever reason you may even have. I am not sure if it will be OK with you since there are so many details I am not even waiting for them anyway. I am going for anything else out there. Here you go.

Hi, Sinichi, it’s been quite a while, how have your studies gone?

Right. Meanwhile you can join some trading discussion forums also to get a more realistic view.