At what stage in the school of pipsology do you suggest opening a demo account to start practicing?

Hi I am a new learner and I’m almost done with Preschool. I want to know at what stage in the training (kindergarten? summer school? etc) do you suggest opening a demo account to start practicing. Any helpful suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello! The best time to open a demo account is when you know the basic knowledge of forex trading. Once you do, play around with your demo account as you continue the lessons of the School. Practicing what you’ve learned will help you understand the concepts better.

You can open it anytime! Although perhaps better to open it in the Preschool section. You have nothing to lose opening one! :slight_smile:

Oooh. :blush: Nice. How are you liking the school so far? :smiley: Personally, I’d suggest you open a demo account once you’re on the lesson on candlesticks. :blush: It’s much easier to understand when you can see the charts for yourself. :smiley:

I would say sooner the better. You are not putting in any real money so why wait?! You will only gain to learn. I had opened 2 types of accounts: stp with fxfair and ecn with fxview to fully understand the difference between the 2. It helped my understanding of forex trading by a great deal. When you perform what you are being taught obviously your learning will be amplified.