Atom8

Does anyone or has anyone used atom8? I’m wondering how there spreads, services, slippages, etc are as well as if they are reputable and don’t use unsavory tactics that hurt the traders.

Atom8 is the absolute best broker I’ve ever been with and I’ve been trading for many years. Every person I’ve spoken to who’s been there says the same. I’m pretty certain they’re going to be one of the big boys in years to come. They deserve to be.

I heard they changed their LP suddenly & lots of clients left.

Does anyone with a live account with them have any difficulty withdrawing money recently?

No one over here is trading atom8 I guess.

I can’t find anything negative about them and I have spent many days of reading about brokers because I’m looking for a decent broker also. 0.1 lot minimum however keeps me from opening an account with them because my trading style needs a 50k+ account and I can’t deposit such an ammount right now.

I’ve never traded with Atom8. I do know they’re a licensed and legitimate broker, but beyond that I can’t give any further info. That said, I recommend being very careful when going to work with them - not because there’s something wrong with them, but because recently the FCA warned that there are clone scammers pretending to be Atom8, so make sure you’ve really contacted the licensed broker, not some impostor.

One of the scammers seems to be a Chinese entity (company? broker?), so English-speaking traders may not be interested in it, but it’s still a problem for others.

As for Atom8 itself - I, personally, have heard both good and bad things about them. I would say that if one wants to become their client they should probably do an extensive Google review search about them.