Aud/jpy

Nice. The dollar’s still getting hammered more than the yen across the board.

AU seems to be breaking out of the range, more confirmation needed for a true break, like a few more bull candles north. This could possibly be a “bull trap” but my bias remains Long.

This 82 level in AUD/JPY turning out to be a tough one to break through

Well it finally break through, been waiting on a retrace to go long, with todays bullish bar it might go a bit higher before retracing.

I’m not in AUD/JPY but entered AUD/USD earlier today at 92. Waiting for a retrace in AUD/JPY sounds reasonable.

AUD/JPY getting hit hard today (along with most of the JPY crosses). EUR/JPY was setup nicely for a short at 138 for anyone that caught it. Bounced 3 times off of that level over the last 6 months.

Got long in AUDUSD @ .9000

Stop @ .8899

Hopefully risk will resume.

If .8950 doesn’t hold, next level would be .8870.

A relief rally would be ideal…

You got your wish :smiley: , bounced right off of the fibonacci level i was watching

I jumped on the bandwagon this morning. Have you seen the rollover amounts for AUD/USD lately!!! They’re starting to become decent for long positions and painful for shorts.

The USD carry trades are paying off great these days…

I’m thinking long again here. 618 test at the trend line and also past resistance now support.

I’ve been on the roller coaster since Friday (edit: Thursday). Hoping we’ll get a topside pop soon.

The upside seems somewhat diminished after yesterday’s RBA announcement. I’m a sucker for the fundamentals :smiley:

I agree.

However, for me, it would be akin to abandoning the Alamo.
:smiley:
Provided, I’m rocking small size.

Defense paid off. Line in the sand holds…