Aud/jpy

Price came half a pip away from my stop early friday morning.

Still holding on, hoping the consolidation creates a larger breakout.

79.69 is the 50% fib retracement level from the broad downturn last year.

Price broke up to 82 and dropped back into the range we’ve been in since with a bottom around 76. This is a pretty classic ascending wedge ready to pop.

I’m adding to my long at a break of 80.

sell to close AUDJPY + 72.5 pips

Re-Entry @ 80.05 stood pending all day. We’ll save that trade for if a breakout occurs.

Contemplating an entry idea short too, as there’s pretty strong resistance between 79.60 & 80.00

Wow, I bet you were sweating that one.

A negative NZD GDP number will probably weight down on the AUD.

I would have been, if I was awake at the time :smiley:

So much for all those guys that think brokerages are stop-hunting their micro trades, hehe.

I’m anticipating a break through the current resistance some time this week. I like the morning star the daily is showing after the small retracement.

I went long an hour ago after the formation of an engulfing bullish candle on the test of a a 1H inner trend line. This gives me a better fill than the morning star formed yesterday.

Looking good after the recent pop.

I’ll be surfing with you if 80.05 breaks :wink:

I’m back on board as well after waiting out consolidation during the month of August. Looks like we’re building up to a potential breakout through 80.

very nice!
besides the spreads are way higher but higher fluctuations

I got booted @ 78.70

Will wait for the next bounce…

Well 80 has been vehemently rejected. I’ll take that as a sign to stay away.

Much more impressed with GBP/JPY dropping.

I agree. We miss a good opportunity to short at the top after the triple top formation, the last arrow shows tweezer tops which is a strong reversal formation. Will be watching the daily to see if the fib 618 at the trend line will hold.

Nice hammer forming on the AUD/JPY daily chart

The only thing I’m touching right now are the GBP pairs.

My chart is showing an engulfing bull candle.Both are signs of possible reversals. Note that this bounce is at support, I’m anticipating consolidation between 80.20 and 76.20 throughout the week. Note that this is also a bounce off the up trend line, I will be looking for long entries.

First Long taken at 78.47, aiming for 79.50.

Yesterdays candle pattern turned into a nice setup going right to the top of the range. Nice trade.

Target reach at 79.50. I’m now looking for either a pull back at resistance or a break thru to pick another long…

Looks like a good spot for a long to play the range back up to 79. Bounced off of 76.50 on the 4 hour chart.

Yee-Haw!!!

Finally…

Not in AUD/JPY but in GBP/USD long.