Aud scalp

Hey mate, unfortunately got stopped out trailing a stop to close behind the price during London :56: Guess it will be a matter of waiting for another signal early next week if it appears.

The 15 Min chart starting at 10:00 or so this morning finished a bearish Bat and had I remembered to look at it and enter, I would have made 15…but I forgot. Got in on a NZD trade instead.

Hi mate, nice chart with well drawn trend lines. I’m still standing aside for the minute until I see some bearish patters/confirming candles. How r u getting on with harmonic patterns (gartleys, bats etc). I dabbled with them a few years ago but couldn’t get on with them as I felt they over complicated things for me (for me that is, I’m sure others do just fine with them).

I like the patterns, but they do take time to develop and find.

On another note, right now the AUD/USD is braking some support lines and i think is on a long journey down. I’m not sure if I’m going to get it going down or take the rebound back up.

The first pic is the weekly chart, second is the 4 hour, third is the 1 hour.

I’m thinking right around 1.0490 is the time to go long…now may be the time to go short…thoughts?

Hi mate I like ur charts. I agree and am short as of this morning. Pa ran into daily supply as in my previous post and last night had bear engulfing candle.

Booked some profits and moves stop to BE. Fri trading when everything winding down means trading carefully.

chart update…the area between 1.044 and 1.047 interests me and i would look to potentially reload shorts at these levels should the pair pullback. stochs oversold and candle patterns showing indecision (note doji candle). to be honest tho i am posting charts tonight for something to do but i realise there could be massive fireworks next week! will more then likely see some massive moves next week…

Watching with interest. Pair pulled back and am now waiting for supporting candle for short. Stochastic getting OB too.

Short again, bearish engulfing on daily close.

Taken some profits, stop to be

Be stop was hit…bet this thing tanks now!!

nice setup on daily. pa at daily demand, positive divergence and pin bar. maybe this thing could go back to top of range. i’m long. stop below the pin…:cool:

Went long right above the pin bar too, although the overall trend is down, but just couldnt resist not to go long after that beautiful pin bar right at support. USD is making new high but AUD / USD failed to break low shows Aussie is gaining strength, agree at cutting loss if price goes below pin

Agreed mate, too juicy to pass up!!

Going to close long now. Had a nice run but I think further upside potential could be limited. May see some consolidation action before next move.