AUD/USD Daily Chart Reviews

Check out what happened to AUD/USD yesterday:

Whattup, homies! Check out how AUD/USD reacted to the major news last Friday!

AUD/USD gapped down over the weekend and continued to slide down. I wonder why…

Yo homies! Check out what happened to AUD/USD after the RBA’s decision yesterday!

How did AUD/USD react to Australia’s GDP release yesterday? Here’s the latest chart!

What a big day for the Aussie! Check out how AUD/USD reacted to Australia’s employment reports, Draghi’s announcement, and positive data from the U.S.!

How did AUD/USD react to the weak August NFP figure? Check out the chart below!

Since Australia’s home loans data was the only market mover for AUD/USD, the pair stayed near two inflection levels on the 15-minute chart.

Despite the lack of Australian economic reports, AUD/USD still managed to rally yesterday! See for yourself!

I hope you all shorted at 1.0500 yesterday! Check out how Stochastic supported a bearish move!

How did AUD/USD react to the FOMC statement? Take a look at yesterday’s chart to find out!

Successful trader’s motto: Let your profits run, cut your losses small.

In week 37 review part 1 on EURUSD, i posted on why it is vital to your trading account to keep losses small. In this post, i am sharing why it is equally vital to your trading account to let profits run.

On Wednesday 12th Sept, i gave another live call to long AUDUSD when it touches the 3rd point to form the rising channel. See link.

Forex Mind Games: LIVE TRADES - LONG AUDUSD
This trade turns out to be a correct trade. It collected more than +100 green pips. See point 3 on the rising channel.

On hindsight, i could have let my profitable long trades on 07th Sept to continue running. But hindsight is 20/20. I cannot trade on hindsight. Successful traders trade with foresight. Now, i have a new mind game to learn. I have to train my mind to let my profits run even further! Trading is a mind game.

Can you guess which inflection point played as a strong support level for AUD/USD last Friday? Check out the chart below!

Even though there were no releases from Australia or the US yesterday, AUD/USD still made some pretty huge moves!

Can you guess what happened to AUD/USD after the release of the RBA minutes yesterday? It’s all in the chart below!

Check out how AUD/USD fared yesterday:

Whattup, homies! Here’s what happened to AUD/USD last Thursday!

Australia and the U.S. didn’t release reports yesterday, so AUD/USD ranged between two levels yesterday. Can you guess which inflection points served as support and resistance?

Heads up, homies! Check out how AUD/USD fared yesterday:

Yo homies! Check out which psychological handle supported AUD/USD for most of the day! Clue: it’s not a major level!