AUD/USD Daily Chart Reviews

How did AUD/USD fare during yesterday’s risk rallies? Check out this chart!

Whattup, brothas! Check out the best spot where you could’ve shorted AUD/USD last Friday!

AUDCAD is currently within a rising channel. It is now holding at point 4. As long as point 4 holds, look to go long.

Long above 1.0200
Stop loss below 1.0170
1st target profit 1.0260
2nd target profit 1.0300

How did AUD/USD do during the first day of the last quarter of the year?

Hope somebody here caught this sweet move on AUD/USD yesterday! Can you guess which major level stemmed the Aussie’s fall?

Check out how AUD/USD fared in yesterday’s trading! Is 1.0200 the bottom of this pair?

The Aussie bears finally caught some rest! Here’s what happened to AUD/USD yesterday:

How did AUD/USD react to the September NFP figure? Take a look!

hi…i am a newbie…i’ve attached the weekly chart…i see a break in the triangle towards the downside…so expect aussie to go down a bit more…i know i cannot use this analysis stand-alone but would it be right to use the break in the triange as part of analysis.

appreciate your help.
pooja

best regards
theforexsignalspro

Nice analysis, pooja! Keep an eye out on your other indicators in the chart. And if you missed the break, you can also short at a retest of your trend line.

Let me know how I can help!

Big P.

Sup, beautiful people of the forex arena! Here’s what happened to AUD/USD yesterday:

thks heaps for the response and help…

Here’s how AUD/USD moved and grooved yesterday!

Just when risk appetite was gaining steam, one news event popped up and rained on the Aussie bulls’ parade! Here’s the chart:

How did AUD/USD react to Australia’s jobs data? Check out this chart to find out!

Am I the only one who’s seeing a double top on AUD/USD’s chart last Friday? Holler if you can see it too!

Hey Pippin
I spotted that, and will take the ride down to about 1.0160. It allready bounced of the 200MA on Thursday, and i think it will test the support at 0160. I also trade the EurAud as a very steady pair, you ever look at it? Clocked a very nice 60 pips on it on Friday.

Here’s how AUD/USD reacted to Chinese inflation reports and U.S. retail sales yesterday:

Looks like the 1.0250 psychological level held like a boss yesterday! Is it because it’s near the weekly and daily open price? Check the chart and see for yourself!