AUDUSD Bull swing

Well we revisit our old friend AUDUSD today. Looking at price how can we argue against looking for sells. Its a long way away from the days we were looking at H+S above for longs and inverted H+S . With the world problems an AUD only just going into lockdown, i cant see any strength in AUD for a long time. I will be looking for sells if price moves up a little more to the resistance area above at .60 cents. I think that it will retest the lows again for sure before it ever makes a new bull move upwards. Stay safe everyone not just in trading but in life also at these hard times. GLIYF

Been a while since we looked at AUDUSD . WE have broke back that strong support level . I think its due to China being back to production. Ive read some industries are shipping to Australia on building’s supplies/ glass etc etc. This will be good for AUD as they will also be exporting to China. Plus we have the big pump project for USD, and that surely over time cant be good for USD strength. It should be seen as weakness, my opinion is to by the dips now in AUDUSD . Hopefully we get a nice little dip back to the support soon before the next big push. Risk management for a nice long swing trade should hold well. GLIYF

Last time we looked at AU i was looking at the pullback in price, we got that and have since had a push upwards. But currently we are seeing a bullish daily candle back down to the support. i think USD will weaken in the near future, but we also need to be careful of the M formation that could possibly be forming. If price holds at this support i will be placing buys. GLIYF

Sunday and the markets are back open tomorrow. If youve been following this AUDUSD buy from the bottom i would take profit around here its a good 250-300 pips depending where you got in. I say this as ive been reading China could potentially have a 2nd lockdown, due to a spike in virus cases again. If this happens it could affect AUD and we could possibly see a drop down again. So taking profits is wise here, if it is not the case and they keep production up then aud could potentially continue. I will be looking for buys in the circled areas on the break above the supply zone . Or on the support in the channel if we see some sideways range action this week. Cant go broke taking profits. GLIYF and RM as always

I am bullish on this

Well since the rest of the world was shut down for Covid, the ozzie has certainly been tugged along due to the fact China got back into production quicker than the rest. AUd has seen some good strength the past few weeks. Since i called the buy we are now sitting at 465 pips profit. Almost at projected TP point so well done if you got in when suggested and caught this lovely move. i will be looking to enter fresh longs on pullbacks to support areas. The .618 fib level looks most likely for this. Enjoy GLIYF and RM as always

I’m looking to short AUDUSD at 0.6610. Although it might have some upside oomph left at that level so I’ll be at half risk.

TP was achieved on AUDUSD , 500 pips done (well 492), not a bad haul. You can see the bull run out of steam and we just kissed our TP level and now we can see the pullback happen in price. Ideally i would like to see price hold above the 50% and stay inside this long channel we have been in. Im looking at this little level of support or the channel for my next trade (yellow circle). Ill be entering fresh longs if we see some support forming and id like to try and hold and get above 65c. Hope you had a good weekend, almost market open time again GLIYF

Well AUDUSD has gone to plan so far on the second buy. Price came down to that support level perfectly, we even got a lovely little double bottom for people that missed the first entry. Weve since seen some nice bullish action and about half way to TP. You can make the trade risk free now by moving stop loss to entry, currently 130 pips up. If you like to close out for fridays then now is your time, NFP today so be careful of that. Have a good weekend everyone :slight_smile: GLIYF and RM as always

Just an update today everyone. AUDUSD is well in profits, trend seems to be holding nicely . Were still looking for that push up towards the corregated line as i think that is the defining level to cross over. Take some profits if you wish, but ill be holding my longs for a little longer still. GLIYF

Have been away on a break but today looking back on the charts im reporting the TP hit on AUDUSD . It took a little longer than expected but if you held on to the position then we have achieved 304 pips from that trade. I presume everyone took profit on that. Now we can see a good bull starting for AU . DXY seems to be weakening alot in recent times so we look for re entries on the buy. The current ares of price is interesting if it holds here then we can enter around here for another buy to break above the zone up ahead. Im targeting the red circle at the top of the long down channel we have been on for a long time. lets see how we go. GLIYF

AUDUSD has been the best pair for us lately. Going to plan nicely, the bull continues. We have had many long positions on the way up. Our current position also sits in 100 pips profit. P{rice held on the corrigated line nicely and we see further movement upwards. If you follow the charts then you can make this risk free now and hopefully ride it up to the TP. Hope everyone has had a good weekend. Back to the markets tomorrow :slight_smile:

TP HIT - Audusd has seen some great bullish movement lately. our last position has hit TP for us to return a nice 250+ pips. Unexpectedly price has broke out of the top of the channel. Wether it will stay above there is the next question. I think its possible we could see a significant pullback from here before the next push. Ive marked out my circled areas of interest if we get a pullback. Or if we stay above. Enjoy those pips see you for the next one GLIYF

Well AUDUSD has certainly surprised us since the crash from the pandemic struck. Its been one of the first to rebound back with strength. We have since seen price breakout from that long term downtrend channel . suggesting to me further upside momentum. We reached the projection box that i previously drew out. i think we could see a small pullback around here before making another move to the upside to the next major resistance level . Buy on pullbacks is my idea here, ideally retesting the channel break or the fib level. this gives us a nice R:R ratio. GLIYF

New week upon us traders. Checking in on AUDUSD to start the week. We have had a little pullback in price but so far thats all it is. The trend is holding still and the .236 fib level. which has actually correlated with the trend and top of the channel for a multiple confluence trade. If price holds here then i think we could hit our first target of the previous projection. Once we get there make it risk free and hold. Hope everyone has a good week. GLIYF

Been a good few days since i called the buy again on AUDUSD , we have a little dip in price but it didnt hit the stop loss. Seems that multiple confluence zone cirlced held quite well. We are ever so slightly in profit currently so keep holding if you took the trade with me. the 0.70c zone is the one we need to break above to hit our target TP. So as long as trend holds we can keep holding. Remember to move stop loss into break even when your up 50 pips just to minimise risk. hope everyone has a good weekend. GLIYF

If you took this trade when first posted i would suggest making it risk free with SL at entry. There could be a possibility that we could drop through trend here. But this zone is usually a level where price reacts. If we drop though then we should see a deeper retracement. If it holds then we are still good to hold. Its friday anyway so always good to make it risk free ready for the weekend ahead. Hope everyone’s had a good week and enjoy your weekend. GLIYF

Friday i talked about audusd and moving SL to entry. Luckily so far this week we have been fine and it looks like price has held the support zone . We have a bullish candle so far this week opening. To me it looks like were still on for some more bullish action. We still have the possible double top formation to contend first. thats the big obstacle. 80 pips profit currently so keep holding if you followed. GLIYF

this time, AUDUSD is sideway.
so that, to day, 13/7, Audusd will move sideways around the current price of 0.6973

AUDUSD is looking good so far folks. We have hit over 100 pips in profit which makes that just over 1:1 R:R ratio so far. So ideally this is the time to close half of your positions and just let the rest do whatever it does as a runner. The level of .693 held well and we are currently just over 70c price point. This is the moment i anticipated, and its crunch time. we will either drop back from, here or we will push through 70c and then test that level for another push upside. Banking profits again is the best idea for now. GLIYF