AUDUSD Bull swing

Todays update is back on AUDUSD , price is still respecting trend, since hitting the resistance of 0.703 we got a small pullback to the trend, now we are seeing another push up.
Will this be the break to create a new high/ i think so its looking good, we are currently 130 pips in profit with a good view going forward to hit projection. Moving averages have flipped and show a nice bull trend with nice equal spacing.
Once we break this high we could even stack entries on the next pullback in price, but for now lets stick with the entry we have. Should of been risk free last week when i mentioned to do so, just keep holding. GLIYF

@Leebax

Feels nice to know fellow traders are also in this pair. Went long yesterday along with AUD/JPY

TP was hit on AUDUSD two days ago. Been travelling so reporting late today. Great 280 pips in the bag for us there. Took a while but if you held well done you got the reward. The bull does look strong on AUD still. There could even be a new opportunity in this current pullback to enter a fresh new position in the circle outlined, trend and horizontal support for a small stop loss low risk position, tp1 will be equal highs tp2 would be the -.382 fib level. hope everyone has a good weekend GLIYF

Projection was reached last time i looked at AUDUSD . We got just under 300 pips which was a nice return. Price managed to break above the level and make a new high. But now weve seen a little bearish price action, so im looking for another entry just about 0.70c we broke trend so i would like price to pick up some support on the moving averages and the horizontal support level as marked out.
Should be plenty of support if it makes it down there ready for another push north for the next level to break for me is 0.73c. GLIYF

1 Like

Today is an update on AUDUSD . Previously i marked the zone below for the buy to get in on the bull. But it still seems very strong to me. Weve got what looks like a classic break and retest of trend. But with August being a slow month i cant see price coming back down that far. So im updating my buy to this current zone thats close by. Over the next couple of days look for exhaustion in price and it could be a nice time to buy in again. I think once Sep hits then it may continue in its bullish form which we dont want to miss. look for support forming on the 1H/4H is what ill be looking to get in on. GLIYF

1 Like

how did this one go for you?

Looking back on AUDUSD today, previously i changed to the higher zone for entry and we got a nice signal. You should of entered after the daily pinbar candle and where it touched the top of the marked out zone.
Currently we are over 100 pips in profit and you should of moved your stop loss to entry or in slight profit to make it risk free. Looking to the zone above for the neext rest stop for price. The big thing with this pair is when looking left even on the daily we see no congestion, plenty of room for it to move up into.
Should of been a nice easy one for you all that one, dont forget to lock in those profits. GLIYF

1 Like

good stuff, i missed out on this entry :frowning:

New week begins with a TP smashed. AUDUSD bull is still strong as expected. If you held this trade you was rewarded with over 200 pips.
The current zone that it just broker above is a weekly level, so the fact it broke and closed above signify’s strong momentum to me. So i wouldnt be surprised for price to hold around here first before another move happens. Theres another zone marked out above which will be the next target area. If your still in then bring your SL up close to the TP area and hold just incase it moves quickly again. GLIYF

1 Like

Good morning, new week upon us. BAck to the strong bull of AUDUSD today. Trend is still going strong with AUD. SO im looking at this little buy up to the next zone of .074c
We can get a R:R of 1:2 on this little trade. Just a simple trade from the trend and support zone here.
Stop loss under previous low, as if we break that then its possible the structure could become bearish . Have a good week all GLIYF

Good morning AUD/USD fans.

This pair is not something I trade often but I think I should stop ignoring it. One reason is its alignment with the Dow, it is often strongly positively correlated with the Dow. Although I can trade both through my broker, the AUD/USD demands less margin. Its spread is also same as for the major pairs, although it has an Australasian base currency.

It is also less than half as volatile (long-term ATR, I am a long-term trend-follower).

Tactics -
Has anyone selected this pair over the Dow or the Dow over this pair?
Does anyone use the Dow as an indicator or filter for AUD/USD trades?

I dont use the DOW personally, but like to trade it due to the low volatility it has.

We’ve had many long positions hit TP on AUDUSD over the past few months, bringing in hundreds of pips along the way. But that bull run came to an end here when we got stopped out at break even. Price has dropped through trend and we have had some strong bearish action recently especially with negative retail sales today released. But i dont see it dropping too far, the AUD economy tied to china will pick back up again. Ive marked out some area’s of interest where i will look to get another buy in once we see some support found. Was too late to get in on the sell so ill wait for the reversal. GLIYF

The Dow has low volatility? You surely mean high?

i was meaning AUD for the low volatility

Today looking at AUDUSD we can see price rejected right inside the marked out zoned level. But i am going to wait before i enter this pair. Theres two ideas that i will be acting on. The first one is to sell from the trend line if we see rejection, if we are turning bearish then thats where i will be selling from if it doesnt break above. The next idea is if we break above then i will be looking to buy on the retest of the break. Stay patient with this one we should get a nice trade from it when they come to us. GLIYF

1 Like

thanks bro

Dont you just love it when the zones you mark out are hit. Price has done as expected on AUDUSD , we hit the trend and fell right down. Price is currently tanking through the small support zone . So i expect it to go down to one of two places. First being the .618fib level for a turn up like previous, or to the next level of demand below. If it breaks below those two levels i will be very surprised. I will be looking for buys at those levels, so wait for confirmation before entering as always, as we might need to wait for the next level below. GLIYF

Happy monday all, new week begins and looking back at AUDUSD today. Happy to see all my prediction points were hit, its like clockwork this pair, hit the box and went straight up, if you watched that then it was an easy 120 pips. Couple of trade ideas i have for this pair is to short again when we come back up to trend and the .3 fib. If we do go bear again then i would presume we might hit the zone below marked out. For a buy option i would like to see it break above trend and retest for the buy. Two easy ideas to execute on this one. GLIYF

Last time on AUDUSD i gave a couple of trade ideas, and behold we got the sell nicely from the trend. Was a fairly easy trade to take on the lower timeframes when price was approaching the trend line . Nice 1:7 R:R on offer with this trade with the stop above the fib level. Currently 85+ pips in profit targeting the support box below. Safe havens are making plays currently. Dont forget to lock in profits and make the trade risk free. GLIYF