AUDUSD will try to reverse to the upside after touching 78.6 FIB

AUDUSD has been very volatile lately - to the point where it zigzag by 1000 pips.

This time it finally touched 78.6 FIB retracement, a very significant support this past few weeks.
0.660 is historically firm at this level, a major order block support. Expect buyers to come at this price range.

TAYOR 0.66

safeguard capital, always.

I’m only a beginner at trading but I know enough to know that this isn’t really much help in the way of analysis. You’ve not explained what exactly your trying to tell us other than there is a support and resistance level on AUD/USD, which is pretty obvious without your lines. You’ve not really explained your actual thoughts, how you come up with your conclusions (or what they are), which charts timelines you’ve used etc etc.

I really like reading the posts from the professional traders on this forum who go into details as to why they’ve posted a chart and what they feel it tells them, and why etc. I find this is really helpful with my learning process and I’m sure a lot of other members of the forum feel the same. If possible please can you elaborate on your original post to give us some real insight into what your seeing and why as it would be super helpful.

Many Thanks