Automated trading help

Hi all,
After 2 years off trial and error i finaly found a way to earn some money even if a trade goes wrong, i work on a vessel so i dont always have internet access :$, i need to automate my system but have no idea where to begin or if it possible.

I want to enter my trade manually, and when a certain level is reached the trade will automaticaly close, and if market goes against me another trade against the first trade opens and when a certain level is reached all trades closes with a small profit, i can make this manualy with take profit, the thing that i need is that if the second trade goes wrong again another trade is opened automaticaly against it, i dont know if im clear lool.

Ex : 1st trade : i go long on and target is +150 pips if, target is reached trade closses and nothing happens.

2nd trade:   If trade goes 50 pips against me i go short and new target is -150 pips 1st trade, and +100 pips second trade, if target is reached all trades are closed. 

3rd trade : if 2nd trade goes -100 pips against me i go long again and and new target is +100 pips 3rd trade, -200 pips 2nd trade and +150 pips 1st trade, if target is reached all trades are clossed. And so on 

Obviosly i worked the sum on an excel file to know at how much lots i have to open each lot, for example 1st trade 1k, 2nd 2 k, 3rd 1k … etc

Is this possible ? And if so how ? I want to open my trade manally than every thing goes automated, cause i dont use any signals at all i just study the charts and most off the time i am right, I dont have any programming experience and i dont know if this is possible as any program or site i tried requires a signals to execute a trade.

Thanks and sorry for my english

Did you get any answer? I am also after the same thing with the same strategy. It will be good if someone can make it for us. How’s your trading going with this strategy?

That strategy is called the “Zone Recovery”, just google for it and you’ll also find EA’s that do it automatically.

That seems interesting as a strategy but I am not sure it will work on live account when slippage could appear and when you include also the costs for spread and/or commission per trade :frowning: