Automated Trading

How are they doing now?

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/FXSimpleLondon

Hmmm not so good. 5% down from when you started this thread. Good job I didnt pay right? Let’s give it a few more months to build some stats.

Fair enough! The robot runs on a low risk setting, considering how many new traders are blowing their accounts, it’s still good stats :wink: By September I will have 6 months stats :slight_smile:

Plus you can always manually interfere in a trade to reduce risk or close trade once it is in profit or use it as a signal - I just let it run

It’s free now :slight_smile:

I am looking for a programmer who could do a good robot for me, is here any forex programmer? thanks

Hi, do you have an idea for a robot and you want to “translate” this idea to mql language? Regards Greg

Yes, I see some interesting ideas in the forum from which to make a robot.

You will have a problem to find someone who makes robots for free, anyway good luck in search :slight_smile:

You can simply create a free account and start learning. A detailed information about your system will be helpful.

It will be helpful if you can provide some details about your system. You can start learning in the meantime.