Avafx and autotrading

Hey everyone.

I’ve been Avafx client for the past year and have only good words to say about this broker. I started with the demo, moved to their real account and I’m doing very well now. I’ve got all the bonuses they promised and when I needed them they helped. Despite the connection that failed a few times I was able to close my positions on time and make a nice profit.

I’m with you!
I have an avafx account for the last 6 months and I have made a profit of… well it has 5 figures. anyway I also recommend this broker, great service, great platform, so far so good!:slight_smile:

I use their platform for 2 years now and I’m really happy with it. I’ve been through some ups and downs but always came out on top. I have only good things tosay about their services. Keep it up!

Hi, I just started with this new broker, also from avafx - ava-metatrader-trading.com. it’s an MT4 broker, also very recomended from the avafx group. So far I’m making money, hope it stays like this…

Personally, I wasn’t so happy at first. But as I got more experienced, I really enjoyed Ava’s platform and enjoying it still.

I’m with you guys. I’ve heard conflicting opinions about this broker but most of them were pros not cons. Besides they offer different training courses and other useful stuff. I’m prompt to try them

Somehow i think this thread is kinda weird. Nothing against Avafx though…

:confused: