AvaFX: Scam or not?

If you do trades based on daily charts, avoid it like the plague. It isnt uncommon to see false movements on their pairs, caused by problems on their servers.

I have been on stop loss at least twice because of their server error, and they said they couldn’t do nothing. But when the same happened on stop gain, they invalidated the trade.

There has to be an explanation to that. Ava has been around for quite some time now and I can say majority of people would say that they are 100 legit.

Altough AvaFx (AvaTrade) is not good enough to be my recommended forex broker but I don’t think they are SCAM! We already published a detailed review about AvaTrade and tried to cover traders criteria about them like spreads, order execution, deposit and withdrawal and customer support:

AvaTrade Review By ForexBrokersJournal.Com

That is not true at all! For me, my withrawls have been good and the client services have been top notch … for me that’s all that really mathers!

Don’t know if AvaFX are the same as AvaTrade or not. I’ve dealt with the latter and they’re a total bucketshop. I made just under $4000 in profits in 2 months from them and when I put in for a withdrawal they cancelled all of it, sent me back my deposit and closed my account. When I tried to call them I could never get anyone to tell me anything. All they’d say is that I had to contact my account manager. I did this and he said I’d been scalping, which was against their terms and conditions. I told them that most of my positions were held for over 5 minutes with only a couple under the 2 minute mark. I asked how they defined scalping and that without a specific description then they could basically make out any trade was a scalp if they wanted to deem it so. No response was forthcoming, so they are blacklisted as far as I’m concerned and I’m about to contact the Central Bank of Ireland, who regulate them, to hopefully get the money they stole from me.

It seems that for Ava, it’s only wrong when the customer profits.

Hi everyone, My account number is 2050219, I am struggling with Avafx since longtime but my money is stuck in the platform hence with them. AMAR is my account manager and he is only interested in all your deposits to the account.

1. Poor customer support
  2. No technical analysis or guidance provided
  3. Delays in deposit transfer to account which creates panic and you have to hedge at higher levels.
  4. Although they promise you trade recommendations, they leave you to trade on your own and incur losses. 5. What is concerning regarding trading is , AVA practice dealing desk what means they are dealing against you (their client, make money on your back and the only goal is that you feed them more with your money.

Please save your hard-earned money and don’t trade with avafx.

^
It’s more convinced if you can show some proofs or a link to a reputable review site.

But is AvaFX = AvaTrade, just google AvaFX and Avatrade return as the 1st result?

I also used AvaFX some years ago before I had to quite.
From what I have seen they don’t scam but they are pretty much unorganized.

I had several problems to get my account funded with them- even after my CC debited my bank account they still tried to delay the funding of my AvaFX -account. Several mails I sent to them remained unanswered until I threatened them to report their dubious business practice on the internet.
Since then -at least for me- their customer service towards myself improved a lot and they started to sort out their accounting mess.

I left them without any problems and they returned the total amount back to me.

Hope this helps a bit,

Dear Friend,

May I ask about Avatrade? are you suggesting them to me for deposit money with them. I want to use paypal and Master card for deposit and withdrawal?
your helps and advise is highly appreciated.

Avatrade closed my trading account and informed me I would not be verified because I reside in Quebec: I was then denied of the profit I made but was told on the contrary that if I had made losses, my balance-losses would be paid to me…If Avatrade does not actually want to fraud traders, it should have denied them right at the point of registration once quebec is entered into the online registration form.

AVATRADE IS A SCAM, help your hard earned money by avoiding avatrade

The only reason to trade with them it is if you wanna lose money. They fake movements to catch stop losses and then tell it’s part of the game, however when it catches stop gains they tell it was an unfair gain.