Avafx user please come in

any avafx user here???
tell me why u like avafx and what u dont like about them

so nobody use this broker?

is it really that bad??? nobody using avafx??

Here http://forums.babypips.com/rate-my-broker/12336-avafx-scam-not.html you have a thread dedicated to AVAFX, I am sure it is enough for you to decide.

seriously no ppl open acc with them/???

You must be very blind if you did not even bothered to read the previous post to yours in which I guided you to a thread where several users talk about that broker from first-hand experience.

So much for trying to help…have fun from now on replying to your own posts.

Hi there…I’ve been using avafx for 2 yrs…and had no problems with them…if anything there service has got better…cheers

avatrader platform update with the actFX anyone trying out ?

hello nice to see a client from avafx. i am too involved with avafx and tell you never faced major problem their signals, charts, platform interface is very good and the best thing they know how to be competitive with the respective brokers like for instance they recently started ava auto trader for their clients and another thing which they have started is the bonus facility of $100 for the deposit of $200. you just have to send AVAQZ12 to your account representative and your account will be credited with $300.

These are the things which keeps me closer to them.

The best move they made was use the actfx trading platform. My son is 8 and knows how to use it. It is simple and fast, and the trading platforms never freezes. I dont know if its cause of avafx or actforex, but something right is happening there