AvantEdgeFX real time powerful order flow analysis

I originally posted in here on a system I like to use that involves trading with order flow. It works really well and it has really improved my trading. I’m seeing that a lot of forex traders use historical technical indicators but there aren’t many traders I have met that trade off of order flow even though its extremely effective. I would like to meet some other traders who use this method. Feel free to contact me on here if you also use this trading method.

I am new in forex also. Can you share this course please

I most certainly can. Here are some links that I found very helpful, hopefully you will as well.

[B]AvantEdgeFX Free Education[/B]
AEFX | AvantEdgeFX

[B]AvantEdgeFX YouTube Channel[/B]
AvantEdgeFX - YouTube

[B]AvantEdgeFX Homepage[/B]
AvantEdgeFX | Strategy, Transparency & Profit

If you decide to become a member this system pays for itself easily, I think you’ll be surprised once you see it in action. If you have any questions just message me and I’ll help you out.

Cheers!

You have made 2 posts on this system. In the other one you claim to be a newbie enquiring about the system that you had ‘just’ discovered.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/64451-free-profitable-trading-system-avantedgefx.html

I am reporting this and the other thread to admin as it is obvious you are trying to get free advertising for this system.

Anyone reading this thread beware. The poster is NOT genuine and is in effect promoting this system.

What’s wrong with posting two different posts on the same thing? Is it a crime to be excited about something and want to share it with others? If so I am guilty as charged. I am new to trading forex. I’ve been an institutional equities trader since graduating college. I enjoy trading equities but I think that the forex markets are much more lucrative because of their superior liquidity and longer trading hours. The only thing is that I quickly discovered that forex markets are completely different from equities markets and the trading strategies I use in the equities markets don’t work in the forex markets.

I’m not sure if you’ve had a similar experience but choosing an effective forex trading strategy isn’t easy to begin with and for me it was more difficult because I wanted something that delivered more consistency than oscillators or moving averages. Many institutional traders don’t use stochastic oscillators, RSIs and some don’t even use moving averages or fibonacci levels. My charts at work have a few common moving averages and that is it. In fact, on the trading floor some guys will make fun of the guys who are using historical based indicators because those guys usually don’t last very long.

We focus on what is happening inside the ECN book for any given security. For example, if I’m trading Tesla Motors (TSLA) and I see a big bid or a big offer come into the book (i.e. 10,000+ shares) I know its probably not grandma at home on her Scottrade account placing an order. It tells me that some big institution somewhere is getting heavy on the bid and I am going to use that as a trading opportunity because I know its smart money moving into the markets. Forex pairs have ECN books as well. Even though the data feeds are a bit different the concept is still the same. Every security needs a list of people who want to buy it and people who want to sell it at different prices or else we wouldn’t have a market.

When I came into the world of retail forex trading I was overwhelmed by the number of trading systems and historical technical indicators. I knew I wanted a trading system that was built as closely as possible to the methodologies that guys on the FX trading desk at my work were using but I wanted it in a retail platform so that when I retire from trading equities (hopefully a long time from now) I would still have an effective trading system that I could use from home.

This trading system fits my style of trading and I am excited about that. I wanted to share it with other people on here so that maybe I could help them. If you are going to report me for getting too excited about trading in a trading forum then do what you must do.

If you really want to share it then share what are you waiting for ?

Because you are CLEARLY promoting a product you are affiliated with and at the same time pretending you are just a newbie trader who has found something interesting. That is pretty much a dictionary definition of a SCAM.

It doesnt matter if the product is actually any good or not. You are misrepresenting the product and misrepresenting your interest in it. You post defending yourself actually proves this beyond any doubt. You are a scammer and a fraud and you are NOT welcome on this particular forum. If you wish to advertise then do it honestly.

Look at the links I posted. Do you see an affiliate tag? Didn’t think so

Since you seem to be well versed with dictionary definitions here are some you might want to take a look at.

scam - A dishonest scheme; a fraud:

Monte Carlo Simulation - A technique in which a large quantity of randomly generated numbers are studied using a probabilistic model to find an approximate solution to a numerical problem that would be difficult to solve by other methods.

Monte Carlo Simulation of my past month of trading since I started using AvantEdgeFX

This Monte Carlo Simulation was conducted on the past 1,192 trades that I’ve taken. It is safe to say that most of these trades have been taking using the AvantEdgeFX trading system. Thus, the inputs for the simulation were 1,192 of my trades and the calculation of the outcomes was run through 1,000 iterations. Essentially I’ve calculated the outcomes of me taking 1,192 trades 1,000 times or 1.192 Mil trades which ever way you would like to think about it.

and yes, this is the actual and fully comprehensive Monte Carlo Simulation method, not the other one.

Since you’ve implied that my success in trading is a dishonest scheme or fraud perhaps you’ll find this and several of the other exhibits I’ve posted on some of my other threads helpful since you seem to have enough time on your hands to track my threads. I applaud your skepticism and find it incredibly entertaining. I think we have a good thing going here, let’s keep it up.

You know, some people sometimes posting real things, not a rubbish as usual 99% and fucking get banned. Nobody even try to study what is it, They are just banning maniacs. So I am not able to show traders real order flow and what is it