Average Daily Trading Range

From the day opening and throughout the Asian session, the market is drifting up and down on both sides from the opening price within a 30 to 50-pip then 60 to 150 pips

in this thread we can discus and post every day’s daily trading range.

EURUSD Today Feb - 13 - 2012 Trading Range - YouTube

why, whats the purpose, what do you intend to discuss.

I cant really suggest many motivational facts about daily ranges, for one they are rather constant within a given average.

ADR helps to exit wrong trades in retrace, counter trend trader like me daily range is most important.

Yes, true … but, like Jezzode said, those ranges are pretty much the same every day, with only very slight variations.

While they are important, there isn’t really much to discuss about.

Cheers,
O.

P.S.: Yo Leandar, nice to see you again after not having heard from you for quite some time. How’s trading going?

I believe its best to take good oportunities, instead of making a daily trading range.

Maximum up and down range today

EURUSD Today 14 Feb 2012 4H Chart Trading Range - YouTube

I understand the concept of ADR but i dont know where this thread is going. Just saying that it exists?

i will buy from this place (31600) tp before 32060 we can place SL but i prefer buy again from that 2 down side, what you think?

Not entirely sure either so I’m going to hijack it a little bit! How do people feel about using atr as a trailing stop loss? 2atr wide enough?

first target reached

Today 14 Feb 2012 EURUSD 1 Hour Chart Forex Trading Range - YouTube

1.30918 also reached, NY closing time. now scalping time

Today’s trading range

EURUSD Today 15 Feb 2012 Forex Trading Range - YouTube

yesterday finish at 1.30271 last down target