Axitrader, PFD nz,Global Prime, IC Markets, Darwinex, FXPIG, Tickmill, DirectFX?

Getting back into trading again & I am trying find a reputable regulated broker with low spreads(for scalping & long term trades) & minimal slippage. Would any of you traders be able to recommend any from the above mentioned please or any other decent one out there that is not a bucketshop?

I am aware that most brokers are merely wolves in sheep clothing… I have gone to look at reviews on most brokers and they all seem to have reviews that make me want to avoid trading completely.

Well, here is hoping I can get some good advice or recommendation from some of you on this forum?

I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Check out my post, used IB, OANDA and recently Pepperstone, too long to describe all. Scalping and long term trade seemed to be very different and you probably will end up with 2 different brokers for that. 301 Moved Permanently Did not use this broker, but someone suggest it in that threat. You got to run demo first of course. Good luck.

Your list of candidates is pretty well-picked I would say. I personally would vote for Tickmill, they are under the wing of FCA UK now. Prior to their move to UK safety of funds was main concern for me but now they’ve resolved this issue :slight_smile:
Good luck.