Axnfx is a fraud company

Axnfx frauded me for 4800 dollars, they first called me to start trading with 100 dollars, they make some deals, which no doubt were in negative value, then they told me I can earn more money by investing more. I invested 400 dollars, even those were in negative value, then they asked me they have February offers thier company will give 50 percent bonus, I invested 1500 dollars, they promise me I can withdraw money anytime, they have 7 days return policy, they even send me withdrawal form, which I sent them, but they keep on saying that they have some financial glitch, they will give me returns, I have to invest more and if my investment crosses, 4500 I will be thier platinum customers I have this and that bëni fits, I can withdraw my money anytime and I will earn more than 600 dollars a day, my total investment with them was 4800 dollars, and I send them withdrawal request of 1500 dollars, which never happened, and they have given me all wrong deals, and I day I lost all my money, after that also they called me and told me I have to invest more, and they will return my money within 2 weeks, I don’t trust them anymore, now they have stopped calling, and not replying to my messages, anybody can help I have just lost all my savings, to these scammers, I don’t know what to do…

Based in the Seychelles. Payment clearing is through Cyprus. The firm’s London address is clearly stated as a contact centre only. No regulator information on their website. AXNFX does not appear when the UK FCA register is searched.

Its is terrible you have lost money. Do not send them any more money. Do not send money to anyone claiming that they can get your money back from AXNFX.

Thanks for informing, is there any way to report against them, or to get money back

I doubt it. You should obviously complain to the company by email and letter. Maybe get a lawyer to also send a letter (and get their advice).

You could complain to the Seychelles Financial Services Authority. If you’re outside the Seychelles and not a citizen of that country you will need to understand your rights could be affected.

You could complain to the business regulator and the advertising regulator in the country where you are.

You could complain to whoever displayed or published the advert which brought you to register with AXNFX.

1 Like

you should share this message in all trading communities, this can be supportive for new traders when choosing a broker.

1 Like

I have complained everywhere, I want people to know about these scammers, how can I file a case about them, I was been reached by some agencies, but no-one seem to be convincing, is there any law agencies which I can trust, can u suggest anyone.

Really bad to know. The internet is full of fraudsters and cheats. We should always be careful and vigilant.

1 Like

I had complained about them in financial ombudsman, got a reply please find the attached screenshot, which is self explanatory about these fraudsters.