Babypip Website not working?

Hello, my BabyPips website is no longer working on mobile.

I’ve tried using different browsers, and clearing cache, but to no avail. Anyone has any suggestion?

Hello @LolzWhat,

We’ve checked and it’s working on our end. Could you send us a screenshot?

Thanks,

Pipzilla

I’m on mobile Android right now. Works for me. What device you using?

Huawei Nova 3. It stopped working for me after awhile. Not sure if there was an update.

Working OK for me.

I see it’s been a day, but I’m hoping it’s working for you also. :open_mouth: It’s probably an internet connection issue? :open_mouth: Everything’s just working fine for me.

It might be because of the your internet connection.
Also you can change your browser.

You got some weird security apps on your device or maybe did your Internet provider is doing it? Are you at home? May your WIFI signal is blocking it?

Hello @LolzWhat,

Are you on a private or public connection? Do other websites load properly?

Thanks,

Pipzilla

It’s happening same here. Android version 6.0 is not displaying properly. And Forums won’t load. Issues with Android Version 6.0

Oh no. :open_mouth: Maybe you need to update your device? I’m also on android but it’s working fine for me. :open_mouth:

Yeah you’re correct. I also have other (better) devices (Android 11 and a Tablet) and it works well there. If the site compatibility on Android 6 is something the site engineers can fix, then i can suggest it’s worth noting.
Other websites do not have the same issues.

Agree. :open_mouth: It would be great if all devices could be accommodated and not just the newer versions. :confused:

1 Like

Update on this:
I later found out that the issue was with the stored browser cache and data.

Clearing your specific browse cache would help you resolve this, @LolzWhat let me know if you need guidance on how to get this done and i’ll assist.

Regards!

1 Like