BabyPips.com’s First-Ever Survey + an Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!

Hello members! I think it is a great opportunity for all of you to grab an amazing gift from the babypips forum for completing a simple survey. Isn’t it much attractive and easy way to win? Go and grab one for you!

@Kreg too bad the winners have already been selected. I guess we’ll just have to wait for the next one if there’s any. :slight_smile:

Kinda strange that both the winners have never even contributed to Babypips with ZERO posts, ha.

2 Likes

Hey BaconSandwich,

We wanted our first Survey + Giveaway to be completely inclusive of the entire community - everybody has the opportunity to provide feedback and a chance to win, so completely random with nothing but completing the survey a requirement. Future promotions and giveaways will take contribution into account, and we’ll have special giveaways exclusively for our more engaging and contributing members - so based on membership level.

Thanks for noticing.

4 Likes

Cynic ! - lol

I’m sure that nothing as blatant as “Fixing” was involved.

Congrats to the winners :slight_smile:

@Falstaff if you listen really-really hard you can almost hear the distant echoing sound of an angry mob chanting “MAFIA! MAFIA!” :upside_down: (rofl)

Hello everyone! I think all the members whether they are new or experienced should participate in this survey as it is an opportunity for you people to win some precious gifts as well. I hope you people will surely pay attention in this regard.

Just an update:

@anon53594692 has already redeemed his prize BUT we still haven’t heard from @BillRata. We will give him until the end of this week (July 1, 2018) to claim his prize. If we don’t hear from him after July 1, Sunday, we will choose another random winner. :slight_smile:

Thanks again everyone!

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! I’m looking forward for another giveaway!! :gift:

2 Likes

I unfortunately did not hear back from @BillRata.

This means our second winner that’s been randomly selected is…

@Raziel2017!

Raziel, please send me a PM with your email address once you receive your notification so we can send you your $25 Amazon e-gift card right away!
3 Likes

Congrats to the new winner! :smiley: Haha. :smiley: I’m excited for the next one! :blush:

Congrats @Raziel2017! Lucky you! :clap: