BabyPips.com’s First-Ever Survey + an Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!

UPDATE!

The survey collection/giveaway period is now over! That was a quick 2 weeks!

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to fill out our mini survey. We’ve received a lot of feedback and we’re all excited to find out what you guys think and figure out the best way we can use them to improve BabyPips!

But also… that means we now have our TWO winners!

Congratulations, @anon53594692 and @BillRata!

The gods of randomness have picked you to get USD25 worth of Amazon gift cards each! Just in time for the Memorial Day sale! Ha.

To the rest who didn’t win this time, don’t worry! We’ll have more of these things in the coming days. Stay tuned! :wink:

Hey everyone!

After a long hiatus, I’m happy to be back AND bearing gifts!

We’d like to learn more about you guys and what we can do to improve your forum experience. So we’ve put together a short survey which you can answer here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/babypipsforumsurvey

Pretty straightforward, right? BUT. Just a plain survey isn’t that fun! So we’re throwing in an element of luck and suspense by adding in a giveaway!

We’ll keep this link up and collect your answers until May 23, 2018. You can only answer once. This is not the case of “more entries means more chances of winning.”

Entry collection ends on May 23, 2018, 11:59PM EDT.

On May 24, 2018, we will announce the TWO lucky (and randomly selected) winners of USD 25 Amazon gift cards. They will each get USD 25 worth of Amazon.com e-gift cards. Their usernames will be posted here in this same topic!

Here’s what you’ll need to qualify:

1. Be a BabyPips.com forum member because… duh.
  2. Complete the survey.
  3. Have an Amazon account ready for when you win!

Super simple. Go go go! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

10 Likes

Only thirteen replies so far???

At the risk of seriously decreasing my own chances of winning anything, here is your chance to express your opinion regarding how your forum works…they are asking you for your opinion!

5 Likes

Ppl are lazy. :unamused:

People don’t like free stuff. :grinning:

Thanks for the support, @anon46773462. Appreciate it. :slight_smile: I was starting to wonder if I actually published my post since it wasn’t getting any replies!

Perhaps it’s a matter of seeing this topic? I was hoping the giveaway would make it more enticing. Ha. But maybe we’ll see more over the weekend. Hopefully!!!

2 Likes

Looking through your questions, There is one option, which I find disturbing.

“The backgroung is too white …”

There is no option to express a counter opinion, so I feel the need to enter here.

Quite a large proportion of the male population has trouble with “Colours” - particularly red/green colour blindness and as one who suffers with that, and also declining sight due to many years of CRT screens and advancing age, I have nothing but criticism for “trendy coloured screens” - particularly black backgrounds with red / green lines / writing on them.

This is quite important to me and I am very content with the current colour layouts. SO please - do not change that !

4 Likes

Perhaps a personal customization option would be best?
Just so anyone can pick what the background is. For example - I want it grey, you want it white, the 3rd guy wants it black/pink and so on.
Some kind of colour scheme template from which the user can pick (an it applies only for his account) would be best IMHO.

2 Likes

Hmm. I know some sites have the “Night Mode” option. Haven’t seen one with different color themes though. Something to consider, I suppose! @bradley79

@Falstaff So sorry to hear about your vision! Have you tried wearing those Gunnar glasses that help with staring at computer screens for long periods of time? (Also, thanks for the feedback!!!)

You must find charting software a nightmare then? :wink:

It is a matter of the ‘seeing’, that’s the problem of the current layout, a thread worthy of replies and debate gets quickly lost into the abyss of endless scroll, replaced by… well …

Becomes necessary for the OP to bump - https://forums.babypips.com/ is the index or landing page, right here is where to have a rethink.

Anyways, I’ve just bumped this thread and I’m not the OP :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG! :slight_smile: I don’t think I’ve seen you around before, but it’s nice to have you back! :slight_smile:

This seems fun! :nerd: I’ve been answering so many surveys for friends lately. :slight_smile: Haha. Good thing I went online before the deadline. LOL :blush:

Awesome thanks baby & pips :sweat_smile:

Yay! Welcome back Ananais! I just answered your survey. :wink:

Good luck to all who participated!

Love to see that how you want to improve, even if you are great. Keep it up. :smiley:

1 Like

Woohoo! We now have the two winners for this giveaway! Scroll up to my first post to find out. :slight_smile:

Thanks again to those who filled out the survey! You guys are awesome.

1 Like

Congrats to those who won. :blush: Though I was hoping I would win. :disappointed_relieved: