BabyPips is on Instagram! Share your username here, we'll follow you back! ;)

We’re starting to become a bit more active on Instagram - so if you’re there, give us your username below and we’ll follow you back!

If you’re a bit more private but would still like for us to follow you, just DM me your username here OR send us a DM on Instagram and say you were sent by Ananais so we can follow you back!

Luckily for you, we don’t post selfies or photos of luxury cars and fancy houses! Ha.

Here’s the link/username:

6 Likes

this is awesome! I’m about to follow now :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TRADESHOCK :grinning:

1 Like

Might join if there is going to be exclusive content there?

1 Like

appreciate, hope new range of communication will be awesome , good luck baby pips official team.

1 Like

Followed back! :slight_smile:

It’ll mostly be what’s already in our School of Pipsology and some of the weekly trade ideas. They’re just going to be in a more visual, scroll-friendly format. :slight_smile:

ok thanks for the reply

1 Like

cool, here’s mine @d_deekay

1 Like

Wow! It is really a great news. I am using Instagram from a long time and I spend most of my time there. I would love to interact with my babypips friends there. I am going to join the instagram profile of babypips right now. Thanks to the managem,ent for taking this decision.

That’s great that you become more active on Instagram. I’ll follow you. From my own experience, I can say that Instagram it’s a great platform to promote a product or a service and to establish relationships with the customers. However, in order to be known on Instagram, you have to do something for that, to be very active, to have posts. That’s the most difficult part. When I set up my business, it was a small coffee shop, I made an Instagram account with the hope that it will help me increase the number of customers. It wasn’t so easy, I didn’t know how to achieve a big number of followers, but I found promotion services on https://igautolike.com. That helped me a lot to make the account popular and now things are going better. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Followed! :slight_smile:

Following BP now.
evidencebasedfx

Followed! :slight_smile: