BabyPips Merch Ideas!

Time flies soooo fast. And just like that, it’s already June!

This year, we’re working on a few exciting projects that we can’t wait to share with you! One of those would be new BabyPips goodies for the coolest trading community out there!

We already have our awesome shirts. We have stickers, and other cute little trinkets.

Now, as the community continues to grow, we also want to expand the list of BabyPips freebies received by select members of the community.

And who better to ask than YOU?!

We are excited to know what BabyPips merch you would want to see next!

After looong discussions on which items would be best, we have decided to narrow it down to just a few that might be the most relevant and useful for your daily trading activities.

Just answer the poll below with your preferred item and get the chance to be among the 5 members who will be receiving special goodies from us.

Don’t be shy! We would love to hear your choices, and the reasons behind them!

• Mug
  • Tumbler
  • Notebook
  • Eco-bag
  • Hoodie
  • Cap
  • Mousepad

0 voters

10 Likes

Oooooh! :blush: I wish we could choose more than just 1 item, but I think all of them are great! :smiley: I still chose the eco-bag cause I’m imagining it to be like a tote bag that would go well with everyday outfits? :crossed_fingers: Or is it like a big eco-bag for groceries hmmm :thinking:

I chose a Mug because it’s the 1st thing in my hand while going
through the days Economical Calendar and News before opening
the charts.I would feel a sense of pride drinking out of something
put together by a company that got me to where I’m at today.
Thanks Babypips… :+1:t4:

I love the mug idea for my morning cup of coffee but I think I’d go with the cap since it would match the Babypips shirt I have!

2 Likes

Yes I am with @HeavenRobinson !! Babypips mug or espresso cup!!

:slight_smile: @Ananais @Penelopip

2 Likes

A mug for my morning coffee would be berry nice! :strawberry:

Coffee is life. What more do I need to say?

I chose “Mug”, it’s one size fits all when it comes to merch. Everyone loves them, Anything else, there could be difference of opinions about color/shape etc. But A white cup with Logo, Everyone can get behind that. It’ll be awesome to have one on my desk. :heart:

1 Like

A Mug would be Awesome, Something that everyone uses everyday.

This is awesome! Thank you for the opportunity. Fingers Crossed!

2 Likes

Ooh an espresso cup! That would be so CUTE!

1 Like

@Penelopip May I know if the 5 members announced in this event? :thinking:

1 Like

I am so late🙁Did anyone here win any special goodies? I would love to have that T-shirt and also a mug would be cool.

1 Like