Babypips phone app for android and apple?

I’m a relatively new member of babypips and i just started the education course. I love every single bit of it. So much so in fact that i wish i could use it anytime anywhere, and there lies the problem. If only babypips could have an android or apple app, it would be extremely convenient for the many users! I hope this is a project that could be looked into because i can really see a babypips app working well with its website users.

7 Likes

Hello @Donutzfly! Welcome to the forums! We’re happy to have you here. :slight_smile:

While we don’t have a mobile app at the moment, the mobile version of babypips.com is actually pretty handy for studying also! Have you tried going through the School of Pipsology using your mobile Safari or Chrome app?

We’ll definitely look into your suggestion though and will keep you guys posted should there be an app release! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

But not so happy to answer or even acknowledge messages though huh?
Someone has sent a message & bump 5 times to you, Nica & Pipstradamus over the last 24 days without so much as a peep out of any of you.

If you have no intention of addressing messages then simply switch off the option to receive them in your profiles.

1 Like

I don’t know if this is really any help but at least with Android you can put an icon on your home screen that gives you direct access to the mobile version:

Open the page you want the icon to open at, e,g, “latest” in the forum, and click the three dots at the top on the right hand side:

You should get this dropdown menu and select “Add to home screen”:

You should then get this page and click “add”:

You should then get an icon on your home screen looking looking like this:

If you click the icon it should directly open the mobile web page….I am not sure if this quite what you wanted?

10 Likes

Hey there, just checked my inbox and I don’t think I received a message from you. I did receive a message that I didn’t get to respond to from another user. But only one though. Can you confirm this by sending me another PM? Would like to get this sorted out right away! Sorry about this!

Manxx, super helpful as always. Thank you for chiming in here!

Great tutorial @anon46773462! I’ve done this exact same thing on my Note8 and I love it.

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, I have heard a wild rumour that there are a few people in this world who still don’t actually have BP as their home page!! :scream::scream::scream:.

I don’t believe it myself but i thought this might be a second best option just in case its true!! :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Ooooh. :slight_smile: This sounds like a good idea. :smiley: I usually use my laptop whenever I visit this site but it’ll be cool to also have it on my phone. :thumbsup: I guess since there’s no app, Manxx’s tutorial would be the best option for me! :slight_smile: Thanks for that Manxx! :blush:

1 Like

It wasn’t me who sent them, it was a colleague & he’s off the radar until Friday p.m.
He sent Pipstradamus the initial message 26 days ago, a bump/reminder approximately 10 days ago, another to Nica nearly a week ago & in desperation hit up one of your replies to someone recently via a report post.

Perhaps you could give your colleagues a shake to check their messages?

Really helpful. Thanks for this @anon46773462 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay! This is so helpful! I just added the BP icon on my phone. Thanks for sharing this @anon46773462! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Spoke to the team about this issue yesterday! @Pipstradamus should have gotten back to your colleague by now. :slight_smile: (Nica is no longer part of the mod team btw! Just a heads up!)

back on the radar & all appears good
thanks for jivvying it up ace!

more message replies than i can shake a stick at…looks like the antibiotics zapped your bug :wink:

that’s a good idea, i was searching any app some days ago. I hope the app come fast

Hello bogu399,

No apps are necessary, as there aren’t any. The website is mobile friendly and will adjust to your screen size. Enjoy!

Yeah, it would be really great to use an app, as many (i guess) use their smartphones more often than laptops

Thanks for the comment. Yes, you can do this now, on your smartphone or tablet. Give it a try. Many smartphones also allow you to add a button to your home screen for any website/URL. Click on the button, like you do for any app ou already have, and the website loads.

Thanks!

I was thinking more so that the app could sort of be just for the school of pipsology or smth for offline browsing! Considering I’m mostly kind of in an environment where mobile connection kinda sucks, an app to be able to continue learning offline would be super convenient and totally awesome! >.<

3 Likes

so do i, dude haha
an app to be able to to manage and to get better with offline learning about pipsology can be perfect