Babypips school as a pdf

Hi,

I have a suggestion. I love reading through the babypips school site, but would like it even better if I could take it with me when there is no internet access. Could you guys turn it into one big PDF document? I realize that with this come all the limitations that are inherent in PDF and I can live with that. If that doesn’t work, some other form of portablr document is fine as well.

Get an android or an ipad, that is what i do when i wanna read i’ve just get used to it in such a way that it is more comfortable than a printed book.

Regards.

I do have an android. But if I’m on a plane over the atlantic, I have no internet connectivity. With a PDF I can read it wherever irrespective if I have an internet connection.

1 Like

:54::31:Oh, that is different

Hmmm…in the previous version of the school they did actually offer a pdf version. It costed a few bucks but I bought it and it was worth every penny.

In that way I also contributed to the authors who must have spent ALOT of time making this excellent school :35: which started my trading.

Cheers
Michael

In fact i have that old pdf version, but the actual school has been updated and it has more contents and more terminology.

Regards.

Would anyone be opposed if I made one in my spare time? Do I have to clear this with someone?

Hi ysg!

I understand and appreciate the fact that you want to take the lessons with you everywhere you go but see, the School of Pipsology is something we really spent time working on. I’ve said this in previous posts – countless hours of research and writing were spent to make that all come together. The best way for you guys to support it is to go to our website and read it from there! :smiley:

It’s free anyway!

Thank you for asking this question and I hope you understand. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just thought I’d quickly add my 2p to this discussion. As a complete novice to Forex trading I really like the simple style of the lessons on this site. Being without a tablet or laptop, I’m also forced to sit at my computer desk the whole time I’m reading them.

Is there any intention to release a print version of these lessons? I would be happy to pay to be able to read these lessons from the comfort of my living room couch.

Help the site by clicking the ads once in a while as a thank you for so much effort into this totally free resource. Still at Elementary school learning candlesticks!

it will be handy really if there is a pdf for it. I am always travelling with just an iPad with me, maybe I can read some of the things i’ve haven’t read yet if there is a pdf version of it.

I think I remember reading that they were working on this, revising the content so everything is current. However the thread I read this on may have been kind of old, so I’m not sure what the status is on that. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in here…
PJ

As a complete novice to Forex trading I really like the simple style of the lessons on this site. Being without a tablet or laptop, I’m also forced to sit at my computer desk the whole time I’m reading them.

Hi all,

Just sparing my thought, as much as we all want to get a soft copy and fully utilize the content.

The authors really spent a lot of effort and time setting up the school system. I believe they really deserve the views on the web and I’m pretty sure it is only a small part of a picture and there will be more of it to come!

Best Regards,
Nivka.

I think I like Babypips School how it is, i mean of course in pdf you can read it offline but the school section is continuously updated and a pdf cannot be updated, you have to dowload it all over again, now with tablets and smartphones it is much easier to read wether a pdf or any web site, i do it with my android, and so with my laptop too. But i keep my pdf version of Babypips that it was a very early edition, it is just a small textbook compared of what School Section is today.

Regards.

As Ananais mentioned last year, we don’t plan on offering a PDF version of the School of Pipsology. The last PDF was available in 2008, and we supported existing PDF buyers until late 2009.

While it makes sense to the many readers that want offline access to the School lessons to bring back the PDF, Mr Gone explained it perfectly above. Keeping the PDF updated and available to our readers was very troublesome in the past. With additions and changes to the lessons happening frequently, we didn’t have the resources to manage the PDF as we would have liked. So we discontinued it.

We can make changes instantaneously on the web, so there’s no waiting and no downloading on your part. With Internet speeds getting faster, and more users moving to mobile (tablets, smart phones, phablets, laptops) and Internet-ready devices, it’s easier to access online content from anywhere, at any time.

We think we’ve struck a good balance between availability and user experience (at least we hope so!). But to reiterate, we have no plans to bring the PDF back. The School will only be available online.

Pipstradamus

Good eve sir… I am just wondering if it is possible to be an App in App-Store, like the forum we have? For android and Apple?

I’m sorry to arranged ur School into pdf Pipstradamus. I made it for myself only, not for sellin or something like that…

I do this to keep my record that i already graduated on ur school :slight_smile:

Then, as my dedication and determination to be serious on this business, i always arrange or make ebook every i learn new thing :slight_smile:

Several member here ask me to give them the ebook of ur work hard (School of pipsology), ofcourse i cant do that without ur permission.

I do collect and arrange my favorite lesson on Dr.Pipslow also into pdf. I really like Dr.Pipslow and always update with his new post :slight_smile:

Can you take a screen shot on the anroid? I used the iPad alot of the time to do the school & with multiple screen grabs, you can just scroll through your photos & read it from there when you have no internet signal. I know that it’s not ideal but it is a solution.

Hi, just wanting to have a copy of the old lesson in baby pips. They change it is not as good as the old one. Do know where I could get a copy?