Babypips school progress report

How many of you have graduated from the School of Pipsology ? How many of you are still learning? Use this thread like a progress report :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m now an alumna of the school, and I’ve been one for like over 3 years. :sweat_smile: I’m getting really old. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

most of beginners who ar active in this community all got education from the psychology of school , this is really a great opportunity to bring good knowledge and experience.

2 Likes

I graduated from the School of Pipsology but currently going through the lessons again for the second time. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

besides psychology of school is okay but besides this the practice account is more appropriate to make sure a perfect basic knowledge.

hope you a got a perfect trading experience from psychology of school , that is really important to survive here successfully.

3 Likes

Same here :laughing: I just see so many new members introducing themselves and after that they show no signs of life. I am wondering if they left the forum after the graduation ceremony. Maybe we should plan a reunion of old students to bring them back :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes. Trading psychology is a part which no one should skip. It is the thing that would help you the most as a trader during the final exam that is Live trading.

1 Like

i finished baby pips school for 2 times , that brought me a outstanding result but right now beginners pass a very short time in there and start live trading . this is not a good practice.

3 Likes

It was my starting point when I decided I wanted to learn. Since graduated and moved on to more nuanced stuff now but it’s a great way to learn.

2 Likes

I graduated, yup! I demo traded for a little while, then went live, and now back to demo. I’ve referred back to Pipsology many, many times. I ended up going back a second time. Everything seemed different the second time around after a bit of trading experience.

It’s a great course.

2 Likes

I’ve graduated from the school of pipsology. Now I’m trading live but there is a long way to go to gain expertise. Right now, it’s all about carrying out small trades and learning from the experience.

2 Likes

Congrats for graduating :slightly_smiling_face: I also like to go back to the lessons once in a while for revising.

Can’t agree more :100:Trading psychology is actually quite complex and would take some time to master for a beginner.

We really need to make our foundation strong before getting into live trading. Every beginner should spend enough time for theoretical learning and practical learning too with demo account practice. Congrats for graduating and all the best for your journey ahead :slightly_smiling_face:

Same here :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks to Babypips for designing the perfect trading course for beginners. I hope everyone will make good use of this opportunity.

I also revise the lessons once in a while. I actually joined Babypips for the course :sweat_smile: But now I really enjoy being a part of the forum as well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I also think I have a long way to go even though I have graduated from school of pipsology. In fact, the real learning begins when we enter a trader on a live account I guess :sweat_smile: Hope both of us can succeed and attain our goals as traders :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Still learning after having joined pipsology for more than 6 months. My next move is to open a demo account. The technical methodology relies on lagging indicators, I wish there were other more timely methodologies.

1 Like

@876fx Oh great :blush: demo trading is a must for practical learning. Also besides lagging indicators, you can also use advanced indicators later on.It is all about exploring and experimenting. All the best for your journey ahead.