Babypips teaches to make money, now needs money

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Just sad you’re unable to trade to make that money. Instead, pulling it out of the only people that are responsible for Ad revenue clicks/views.

What are you talking about?

I never heard the owners of Babypips say they were traders.

Perhaps you should start your journey of observation and error, you will find the potential within yourself, each person has their own skills in life, if you watch the charts for a long time, you will see a lot of new things for predictions.

1 Like

First-time traders come to sites like Babypips looking for a ready-made solution to success. If trading were that easy everyone would be rich, which is why 95% lose.

There is a lot of information out there, and you have to navigate through it

What may not be valuable to one person may be valuable to another, and if they want to donate, so be it, what’s the problem?

Bought Aud nzd Monday - eat it :sunglasses:

Not these days my posts are profitable for a while now - recent Aud nzd buy post . Predicted the 31st July crash the list goes on now he he , nice try

And you look like Ted bundy

Show any proof you even have a trading account. Until then, its incoherent boom and crash predictions taught by the mighty BabyPips.

1 Like

I never done the baby pips course .

Seems to me your losing at trading and blaming baby pips , that’s what I think

All my threads & trading results are fully transparent. I’ll have to put you back on Ignore. Good luck!

Cya Ted :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

I must commend @EmeraldEyes on holding his ground, despite all the criticism and pushback. There may be some truth to what is being said, but nobody listens when it’s addressed in this sort of negative way.

Babypips is a business and does have a wealth of information about forex. Even if it’s generic info collected from around the internet, like a forex encyclopedia.

My sister in law self-published a recipe book a few years back. She compiled a bunch of recipes from other books and sold it. Sketchy or smart?

My brother entered a poetry contest when he was younger. They loved the poem and wanted to publish it. Of course he bought the book, and so did 80% of the other ‘poets’ that were published in that book. Scam or brilliant business idea?

During the big gold rush in the 1800’s thousands ventured out into the wild in search of wealth. Very few found it except for the local businesses who sold them the equipment.

And let’s not forget the trading ‘Guru’s’.

Business can be ruthless and money is made off the backs of those willing to buy into whatever is being sold, even if they don’t realize it. Opportunity knocks, the business-minded answer.

1 Like

I often refer to Richard Feynman on the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something.
Sites like this are great to know: What you call a price pattern, why GbpUsd is called The Cable, what a Bullish candle is. In the end, the reader will know nothing about the market microstructure, market mechanics, or how to become profitable.

The idea of passive income is the very reason why BabyPips’s school is broken down in to hundreds of pages disguised as cute terms like “Kindergarten”, “High School”, “College” instead of one page or PDF. Pricing of ads are based on metrics: views, time spent, and engagements. They’ll “teach” Elliot Wave Theory but not Auction Market Theory or EMT / EMH.

I cannot compare trading with analogies as they are always off-topic.

“ Welcome! Are you new to trading forex? The School of Pipsology is our free online course that helps beginners learn how to trade forex. If you’ve always wanted to learn to trade but have no idea where to begin, then this course is for you.“

Still free as far as I can see , and they do point out it’s to help beginners. They probably could make a lot of money out of selling course if they wanted to . I see no problem here , as there are that many course sellers out there and this is still free

It is free for you and me, unless you choose to subscribe to premium. All the adds you see are paid sponsors. Make no mistake, BP IS a business, which costs money to maintain.

I have no problem with it whatsoever as I find the content very educational. I have been through the entire course myself.

2 Likes

We’ll let’s see what happens . As Im starting to post some very good trades , the brokers won’t like me helping people if this continues, let’s see what baby pips does . Will baby pips continue Stand for the people :muscle: or the broker ads - time will tell .
I Becoming a formidable force in trading

Hi everyone. :innocent: Let’s put an end to this topic. We have said things we wanted to say. We had claimed what we wanted to be claimed. The problems is none can be verified. So, it’s better to move on. Do something good for us and if possible to others. Cursing each other wont be good.

If BP doesn’t make us happy, just find others. We tends to find other mistakes or find others weaknesses, by doing so define who we are, doesn’t matter with your achievements, in the end we are just bone covered by flesh. When time comes and die, nothing left except a pile of rotting meat.

So many assumptions are mentioned baseless, as if the we know it more. But I respect every opinions, we agree to disagree. We agree if we find it useful or inline with our experiences, otherwise freely to disagree. If we need more follower, simply just introduced ourselves with solid proof, don’t just blindly claim thing with no proof. :thinking:

Real example: I claim, I know how a broker work in detail. The proof is I was a partner to few brokers in 2007-2010. They were MB Trading, Interbank FX (IBFX) and also FXDD. I was IB turn to White Label and finally a fully operated broker in Singapore.
I set up everything from server and how to monitor orders. I know how Market Maker and STP mean very detail. I know every detail of MT4 platform, bridging and order matching process. I even developed many my4 server plug-in.

The statements is real, but, however, it’s still a one sided claims. No real proof, unless there is BP’s user accidentally know who I am and can verify my claim. :rofl: If no proof, it’s just bluffing … a non sense claim.

My intention by joining BP just to redo the lovely past I was with BP. I enjoy sharing things around trading, and inline with how other traders thoughts.

There are many thing more important than butting our head. For me I always think of what will happens when I die. I had near death experience. Since then, I will try to fill my life with good things as many as possible. So when the time comes, I will have no regret and fears anymore. :pleading_face:

Always peaceful and cheerful. :innocent: :pray:

I have no problem with a business making money, but don’t beg users for money when your content teaches trading, and knowingly isn’t made for profitability. It’s a fact that the company and advertisers make more than it’s users.

If we can’t find the sucker in the room, its us.

If anyone working for Babypips is a profitable trader, post in here