Babypips teaches to make money, now needs money

If you know how the market works, you are in the minority. There’s a lack of market microstructure, risk management. The emphasis is on “trade entry”… when random entry yields breakeven… but 95% of retail traders lose. The odds are in the house’s favor. Users will forever spin their wheels until they run out of money, or pass away.

Hi @EmeraldEyes, now I like your opinion. :innocent:

You are correct here. I’m now have relation to few brokers. The best one show 72% retails lose. The figure is getting better now, and modern broker don’t really care you win or loss. I know how market work in detail, but I don’t have relation with the market. I’m not that important in that circle. But I can determine the quality of a broker by trading with them. I can do assessment and know detail about the broker. Everything i got from the assessment will be served for my purpose only. I don’t want to reveal thing unnecessary. Live is hard, making it harder won’t help a lot.

CFD is commonly used for hedging. For the purpose of hedging it doesn’t matter loss or win. I had said before, the corporate accounts are a lot bigger compare to retail. If retail has 100k, a corporate account look it as very very very … small money. My advice, don’t look at cfd on one side. But again, all opinions in here are free, as we wish. We can create opinion, no body can stop us. :slight_smile:

I respect your opinion, but let us stop this topic here. It wont be healthy for both of us :sweat_smile: I hope next time we can talk about trading only and a friendly matter :slight_smile: You and me are trader. You can see my trading record, as I can see yours. I’m enjoying it. No body is perfect, so lets enjoy this life to the fullest.

I would say that 100% of traders make profits, but 95% have losses that far exceed them.

It’s not up to BP to teach anyone anything. The very basic information (and it is just the basics) is there for people new to Forex to study or not. There are also plenty of advanced books on the topic as well as traders/mentors who know what they are doing.

It’s up to the trader, not the one providing information.

I can’t speak for the BP founders. I will say that every business venture needs to finance itself, whether the company makes money from another source or not. So even if the founders can trade profitably, it still makes business sense for the BP site to finance itself through ad revenues or donations from users.

Now whether you or anyone else finds enough value to donate, that’s another issue altogether.

Yes, but even “teaching” Auction Market Theory or EMT/EMH will not make a trader profitable nor is AMT/EMT/EMH required for being profitable.

But there are countless traders (not all of them are profitable) out there charging money for teaching trading, making copy trades etc.

Agree 100%. But no one is going serve up everything to inexperienced traders on a silver platter. It’s up to the trader to determine how badly they want to succeed in this area and figure out a way. If a trader can’t understand the difference between useful and useless information and isn’t willing to put in the work then there’s nothing anybody can do for them.

1 Like