Babypips vs IML friendly competition

Hey everyone. I am in a competition with my girlfriend on who will learn how to trade faster so I need help from you all. This seems like the best forum to use to learn to trade forex the right way. She will be using a IML group which I’ve

What’s IML? Not familiar with that?

This would be interesting it it was a genuine challenge.

I do have my doubts though that this is a ploy to plug IML. Let’s hope not anyway :slight_smile:

Good luck with the challenge!

It’s a network marketing company that pushes Forex Trading. Personal opinion - avoid them.

good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TraderEvolved Hey haha I am 100% against IML haha don’t worry I will not be plugging any links. Babypips gives all the necessary education I would need. I’m already almost done with the 42 courses in the preschool section :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@ProfesorPips Thank you friend :blush:

1 Like

Sounds like a MLM company. Probably paying to get in and then paying monthly, and “selling” something. Sounds like too much trouble when all you want to do is learn to trade. Which you can do for free all over the place.

You are surely gonna win this. This is an awesome place to learn.

I cannot imagine that your girlfriend’s IML group is better than the course offered here at Babypips. Learn here and win!. All the best.

One month in… who is winning the competition?