Back from my wedding break!

Yes! Definitely! :smiley: Thank youuu!

Hahaha! Idk why but this made me giggle a bit. :stuck_out_tongue: I feel like there’s a possible hidden meaning here. :female_detective: HAHA But thank you Matthael! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you soooo much! :blush: I hope you’re also having a great family life. :pray:

You do that. Us Babypips traders have to stick together

1 Like

Oh, that’s nice! Are you more on a minimalist type or are you planning to decorate your work space with cool and personalized items?

1 Like

Welcome back and congratulations! Ready to get that couch??? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy:

I think you should switch career, from a trader to an investigator.:grin:

1 Like

HAHAHAHA thank you soooo much! :smiley: Now I’ll tell him a bunch of guys all over the world are gonna come for him if he messes up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmmm. :thinking: I’ve never really been the biggest fan of minimalist stuff. :sweat_smile: Hahaha. But we’ll see! My husband doesn’t like a lot of things on display so I might have to tone it down a bit. :sweat_smile:

Ready as I’ll ever be! :smiley: Haha. 9 months to go! :sweat_smile: Maybe I should include crypto in my plans so I can get that couch faster. :sweat_smile:

HAHAHAHA you never know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Give the entry

I’m not sure what this means. :sweat_smile:

Congrats and welcome back.

Congrats @ria_rose! Just in time for a big forums update too, it seems.

Yeah! :blush: I’m still getting used to it, tbh. :sweat_smile: Not sure how I feel about it. :smiley: Haha.

Thank youuu! :blush: I’ve been back for a while now, and married life has been amazing. :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulation on your wedding brother! Start with a new rhythm!

1 Like

Thank youuu! :blush: It’s probably cause we’re still in the honeymoon phase, but I love being married. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha.