Back from my wedding break!

After being gone for a loooooong while since I got married, I’m finally back! :blush: I missed you all, and I hope I didn’t miss any giveaways while I was gone. :stuck_out_tongue: HAHAHA So, just a quick life update, we’ve found a new apartment for me and my now husband, and we’re about to move in by the end of the week! It’s not that big, but hust enough for the 2 of us! :blush: Hopefully, my desk would look decent enough so that I can share a pic of my setup. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. I’ll be reading around, but what did I miss??!?!

20 Likes

Welcome back! Congratulations on getting married and finding a new place. That’s so exciting! No worries, you didn’t miss any giveaways. Can’t wait to see your new setup!

3 Likes

Congratulations buddy! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations @ria_rose - I wish you a long and happy marriage :sunglasses:

3 Likes

A bunch of us created our own hedge funds! You may have seen it on the news.

Just kidding.

You didn’t miss anything huge. Welcome back! Congratulations on your wedding!

How was the ceremony??

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: I don’t have a gift for you because I didn’t know about your wedding but, :sunflower: for you, and :beer: for your husband :slight_smile: congratulations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi ria_rose,
Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you many romantic and prosperous years in the future. You deserve it with all that positive energy. :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

Congrats! Glad to hear that you’re doing well!

1 Like

Congratulations to both of you! Such a wonderful start for 2024! :champagne:

Wish you best of luck and good fortune for future adventures as a Family!

2 Likes

welcome back , wish you a lifetime happiness and love , time to traaaade nooooow

1 Like

Welcome back @ria_rose

Congratulations on your new home. Wishing guys the best.

And of course, you missed nothing.:blush:

1 Like

I am so happy for you, I wish the best out there for you and your husband.

1 Like

Thank you sooo much! :smiley: My husband just bought me a new desk so I’m still filling it up to complete my trading/ work setup. :stuck_out_tongue: And thanks for the reassurance about the giveaways. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha.

1 Like

Thank youuu! :smiley:

Thank you sooo much Falstaff! :smiley: I’m also hoping for that. :pray: I hope my husband stays patient with me even when I get stressed or moody over my trades. :stuck_out_tongue: Also, I feel like it’s been a while since we last interacted! :open_mouth: I hope you’re doing well. :pray:

Hate to say it but you got me for a second there :sweat_smile: But thank you soooo much for asking, :smiley: The wedding was very dreamy and beautiful. I’m suuuuper happy with everything, and I hope the beautiful wedding would be good omen for a beautiful marriagge. :pray:

I was literally announcing it here. It’s all I talked about. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha. But thank you for the virtual gifts professor. :blush: I’m sure he needs that beer. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha.

1 Like

Thank you soooo much Mondeo! :blush: I’ll be asking for advice once he starts acting up. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha.

Thank you sooo much! :blush: I hope you’re also doing well, and I hope we now get more chances to interact! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you soo much Nick! :smiley: Really means a lot to me that the community was also very happy for me, even if I’m sure a lot of you were annoyed since I never shut up about it/ :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha. The wedding high will fade soon so please bear with me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like