Baemax's Trading Journal

I’m currently looking at USDJPY. Still in an uptrend channel. Currently trading at 50MA but still above the 100 and 200 MA.

Daily

1 Like

I’m also checking out the USDJPY charts. Still deciding if I should open a trade even if it’s not a go for the system I’m using now.

Are you planning to go long or short?

USDJPY 4HR

Currently trading just above the 200 MA. Might be good to enter short once it closes below the 200MA.

Huge jump in GBPUSD! :scream:

Happy Monday traders! For this week, I’m looking at EURUSD.

Daily Chart

4H Chart

I’m looking to enter short once it breaks the lower trendline or go long once it breaks the 1.14 level.

For now, I’m gonna monitor this pair.

Have a wonderful trading week ahead!

Happy Monday everyone! I’ve got two trades open last week. My first trade is the GBPAUD pair.

I entered long on this one when the candle broke and closed above the descending channel.

Daily chart

Currently the market is moving against my trade and having a hard time to break the resistance level at around 1.77 level. :frowning:

GBPAUD 4H chart

GBPAUD 15m chart

For my EURUSD trade. I entered when the candle broke above the triangle.

I’m currently up on this trade but the 4h chart shows the market is going on against my trade.

My GBPAUD trade was stopped out with -158 pips. :frowning:

dah… and what percentage of your equity was that?

I’m still in with my EURUSD trade. It failed to break the 1.12 level and remains trading in neutral.

1D Chart

4HR chart

Currently trading just below the Moving Averages.

I’m looking at AUDCAD pair for this week to trade. For now, I’m gonna monitor this and look for a good spot to enter.

Happy New Year! I’m now back from vacation break and will now continue updating my journal.

My last trade last year was the USDJPY.

I entered short when it broke the 100 MA @112.232
Closed it last week with +260 pips!