Balls Of Steel - trading volatile pairs

[B]GbpNzd[/B]
Long at 2.2060, looking for about 250 to 300 pips

Good call!!!

The Dux Forex Signal Service thread is now closed. I think you contributed to pushing them over the edge, lol. I saw you joined in the discussion yesterday. You have the honor of being the last poster on that thread.

I signed up with them several months ago but quickly dropped them after seeing the first few signals.

Wow, surprised at that. Who closed it, was it moderators or voluntary?
If it was a scam, and Im not saying it was, they did it quite cleverly, only posting moderate wins on a regular basis. What raised my curiosity was that none of them seemed interested in posting anywhere else on Bp, which is very unusual.

I was looking for short

I donā€™t know who closed it. The past few days Toekan had been having some heated discussions with them. I guess they just got tired of hearing it. Probably a lot of Toekanā€™s accusations were also accurate.

I was so turned off by their signals when I joined. They would post signals like SL 80 pips, TP1=20, TP2=45, TP3=80 pips. The only way to come close to R/R of 1.0 is for a trade to go all the way to TP3. You would need a very high win % if you took off trades at TP1 or TP2.

Wow, that was quite a ride you took. Yesterday you were down 300 pips and now you are back to break even. What an amazing pair.

I took a long at 2.1750 and took profits at 2.1950 for +200 pips. Now Iā€™ll just watch to see what it does.

Have a good weekend

You too, Eddie, and also Baz, Kev, and Yohec!

Next week: Federal Reserve Bank AND Reserve Bank of New Zealand rate decisions!!!

I see the Fed announcement is at 7pm GMT on Thursday and the New Zealand announcement is also on Thursday but at what time? I canā€™t seem to find the time of the announcement.

Look at the economic calender in the tools section near the top of this page

Usually, the Fed is always at 7pm GMT and the RBNZ at 8pm GMTā€¦

ā€¦courtesy of DailyFX.com

Draghi speaks Monday at 1 pm ny time, 6pm,euro time.
Carney speaks 10:45, your time Tuesday.

Need a break from charts? Lindsey Stirlingā€¦violinist. Not a promotion, just one manā€™s opinion.

Na zdrowie,
Tim

Dobrze!! Yes, she is a good pop violinist :slight_smile:

She is a pioneerā€¦God bless her.
Let us pioneer the markets as she.

Na zdrowie,
Tim

To be fair,

Vanessa Mae was the pioneer of electric/pop violin ā€¦

:slight_smile:

Alright, to be fair, I shall give her a look.

Lindsey kicks her rear endā€¦period!

youtube Lindseyā€¦she rocks!