Balls Of Steel - trading volatile pairs

[QUOTE=“eddieb;759848”] It was more a human interest post than a trading post. .[/QUOTE] Then did you say god bless them or smthing ,hooman?

[QUOTE=“eddieb;759759”]Anyhow, a bit of an update of what Im currently trading. LONG UsdJpy @ 109.35 Recent comments from Japan suggest enough is enough as far as a strong Yen is concerned, so I feel this has limited downside LONG GbpNzd @ 2.0510 The ‘experts’ dont seem to know where this pair are going. The UK economy is about as stable as they get, sure there is not great growth but there is not a lot of risk. Whatever the Brexit result we will get violent swings in the days preceding the vote but I believe things will return to 2.05 to 2.10 pretty soon. Im happy to close this at 2.07 before the vote just to be safe. SHORT EurUsd @ 1.1388 This pair has struggled to stay over 2.14 for any prolonged period and at some point the dollar has to kick on, probably as we get nearer to the election.[/QUOTE]

Careful on that long (gbpnzd) it’s still making new lows.

Tell.me.about it

Bad weekend for earthquakes, a 2nd one in Japan and then a 7.8 in Ecuador. :frowning:

…just as shocking,

it is sunny in Scotland

:open_mouth:

OIL WORRIES WEIGH ON NEW ZEALAND DOLLAR – MARKET TALK
17 April 2016, 23:20
2020 GMT [Dow Jones] The New Zealand dollar is trading lower on Monday, weighed down by the failure of oil producers to reach an agreement on a potential production freeze at a meeting in Doha. “NZD/USD managed to climb on Friday, but that looks to be undone by the failure of Doha to reach an agreement on oil production, which is weighing on commodity-linked currencies,” ANZ strategists say in a research note. They add that New Zealand dollar traders will watch the release of New Zealand’s Q1 consumer price index later Monday morning, “but in order for NZD to trade on local factors, the surprise will have to be a reasonable one. Expect USD direction and oil to dominate today.” The New Zealand dollar is currently trading US$0.6873 against the greenback and ANZ expects a trading range of US$0.8930 and US$0.7030 for the day. ([email protected])

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

80 pips up so far, SL in place so no worries here

[QUOTE=“eddieb;760052”] 80 pips up so far, SL in place so no worries here[/QUOTE]

Gbp nzd gap up 120 pips come see
That was black friday for us guys ! Lol

Hi.
Don’t quite understand the Black Friday comment, are you trading this pair yourself?

You can close that pair is falling , no i was think to hold on my position for usdcad but i closed it last weekend i just get surprised by that move
Im not perfect in grammar try your best for me ))

Gbpnzd 60 pip in spread whyyy!?

change your broker. 8 spread over here

Are you looking at pips or pipettes?

My trade closed overnight for +70 pips.

Reopened GbpNzd long at 2.0480 this morning

Tick chart after the spike ,spread went back to 8 to 10 pips

Closed yesterday for 50 pips.
Gone long again at 2.0387

Have also set buy limit on UsdJpy at 108.10

Go Eddie!!!

Hi Turbo,

Do you mean 0.8 pips or 8 ? Who is your broker? I have 3 - 4 pips on a demo for this pair (Axitrader)

[QUOTE=“eddieb;760352”] Closed yesterday for 50 pips. Gone long again at 2.0387 Have also set buy limit on UsdJpy at 108.10[/QUOTE]

Wow…

50 pips up again, SL moved above BE…time to chill

Global Dairy Auction has now closed, just waiting for results

although NZD/USD has dropped in the last few minutes, which

may or may not be indicative of a negative result…