Banc De Binary - to trust or not?

I am looking at going with another broker since the one i am with (vantagefx) keeps displaying “option price changed” every time you want to enter a profitable trade…

I am looking at going with Banc De Binary but I have read so many mixed reviews about them. Some say they are good but there are also a lot of bad reviews with people saying they are scams and wont allow withdrawals, i even read somewhere people saying that they advertise an address in New York and yet nothing of the kind exists.

I am in 2 minds. Any help please?

A friend of mine has been showing me how he trades binaries using an mt4 oanda demo for charts and Banc De Binary for trading. He’s done multiple withdrawals with no problem. I think the issue comes about as they let you sign up quite easily, but for your first withdrawal you need to provide photo ID etc.

With a name like that I would say …no

I think you best option now would be to open an account with a very small amount of money and test out their systems including withdrawals. Sometimes, you can’t rely on reviews to make a decision. As for me, if negative reviews are more than the positive reviews, I’ll rather stay away from the broker.

You really need to provide ID with all these systems for compliance. This is required whether you want to withdraw money or are just using the Demo accounts. Bank De Binary is located in the UK (Isle of Mann). I use another Binary Option company which is also in the UK but based in Cyprus. Always best to check each company out on the Binary Options “reviews”. Just Google it. I plan on getting into an actual Forex company rather than Binary Options. These Binary Options drive me crazy…more like a “betting system”. Not a great place to be unless you are a “seasoned” trader. Hope this helps.

Sharron