Bank Order Flow Trading(read carefully could change your life)maybe!

Options Expires NewYork Cut
EURUSD
[B]1.1000 2.5 yard= 2.5 bil [/B]

[B]1.1100 566 mil [/B]

[B]1.1200 800 mil[/B]

I’m setting my shorts around 1.12750 to 1.12790 if we get there before news.
I will update you guys with BIDs and offers if i see any

Offers 1.1286 1.1290 1.1320 1.1330

Bids 1.1235 1.1210 1.1180 1.1150

if i can catch 1.11111 i go short for few pips 5 to 10

disregard last post ,trade happened too fast , i missed it by 2 pips

we should move good 30 to 40 pips down as soon as we break the session low.

Offers EUR/USD stiiting at 1.10700

that was nice sweet trade , easy 10 pips, we hit the offers and bam rubbing the banks.

shorting EUR/USD 1.11070

stopped out

EURUSD Heavy offers 1.11300

take half off plus 10 pips move to BE

Live trade recording is almost ready and uploaded to youtube.

Hello Bank,

Recording live sesions with sound would be great:)

One question i have for you…why dont 't you go all the way with the banks…when they buy big you buy just enough(time)…when they sell big you sell just enough(time)…try finding a corelation between the amount bough/sold and the actual time the market moves in a certain direction …try calculating the gains/losses in seconds/minutes rather than pips:)…and determine how much time you afford to stay in a trade…excluding the fake orders ofc…you have to do something about those too…good luck.

Strange ideeas in my mind at the moment…

Keep posting us good tips! Thanks:)

Live trade results, i know there is no sound since my guy shrinked 2 hours of trading into 24 min, so its playing at faster rate than normal trading.https://youtu.be/0PQCnYwUPeA

There are many thing i can tell you but i will rather keep it for next time so i can explain it properly.
Trading with order flow its hard especially in forex where we dont have a central exchange.
they way to go about it is to go to prime brokerage service not just a broker.
Its like you want to get an Iphone and instead of getting it from apple store you get it from a mom and pop shop,with no service or grantee.

Its hard to follow banks or Lps( liquidity providers) orders,you dont know who placed that order and why.

but the key is to be able to see how many times they place a big order and waiting for a big fish.
no one cares about 1 or 2 lot trades these days.people claiming they get stopped out cuz of their brokers etc… they dont even know what they are talking about.
If you really want to know your broker is legit you should ask this simple question from them. ask them if they allow hard bid stop,80% of them wont know what you are talking about.
all brokers they have their own A book and B book to figure out their risk in the market.
there is no such a thing on this planet as none dealing desk,ECN,STP,Non deal desk they are fanc name to lure you into a bait.
Most brokers in their depth of market which they get from their LPs they will be able to see what you entry and exits are but they wont be able to move the market.how they work is they are connected to 5 or 5 different LPs.and with use of aggregator they will show you the best bids and offers from their own Lps. sometimes when they see they have lots of stopes very very close to the market at that point they can only switch to the worst Lp bids and offer to be able to take some people out and make a profit from it.
i say there is no ECN or non deal desk because every time you place a buy or sell someone has to take the other side of your trade bottom line.so i dont know where non dealing desk come from.
with help of market depth all you are able to see is who is placing big orders that eventually moves the market 5 to 10 pips in the next 5 10 min,that’s it.there is so much money involved that you wont be able to say what happen after 5 to 10 pips.
Some Lps like BMP they fill up to 140 yards of trades per day. its so hard to be able to figure out their order placement without the help of a software.I think the only way to make money in the market is to have an algo and use Fix or APi to trade them, thats it.Using GUI has many issues on big orders.Latancy etc… which i will touch on later on. we have different type of market depth.most brokers such as dukascopy they have their own flow and its free to the clients.this is something new for forex brokers that they come up with. but keep in mind the flow and actual bids and offers you see in these feeds and last look and they are not firm.if you wanna know why they are not firm do this.
one day when you trade and if you have a big account try to hit bid or offer at that size that they offer.99% of time you wont get a fill on that price since its not firm and its last look.
The only place which you are able to get a firm Liquidity is through Prime brokers.and even them they wont give you an access to their feed unless you are a big heavy trading client.it take time and money to get the feed.

so bottom line is using orderflow you should be able to see what others are thinking in short term.
give me more ideas of what exactly is that you are thinking and maybe i would be able to help.

I will try to setup an education movie soon and post it here for everyone to learn more what i learned in the past 15 years.

Live trade Results.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtStMKfkhYQ

‘‘give me more ideas of what exactly is that you are thinking and maybe i would be able to help.’’

Hello Bank,

I was thinking since you have all that data from te banks you could create a separate point and figure chart with the actual cash flow fom the banks highlighting only the big orders/offers and somehow identifing when fakes(accumulations) occur.

Since they make fake buys/sells that excludes the randomness from any big decision they take ie buying big or selling big.

The main ideea is to create a chart of the flow…since you already have access to it( to flow)…don t know if this is worh it or how it should actually be done…or if this somehow helps you after all at the end…

If i am talking nonsense don t take me into consideration…i am not an actual trader after all nor i have the apropriate knowledge into this domain. I ve just read your post and found it interesting.

Regards,
Ciprian

EUR/USD offers 1.1115 area not that heavy. this could be used as more like a long term trade.

by the way Bids are at around 1.1129 area

If you decide to sell on the offer you can use the bids as you stops.
I’m not taking this trade since my stop would be around 15 pips.but you are more than welcome to do what you like with it.