Bank Order Flow Trading(read carefully could change your life)maybe!

offers 1.1285 area guys i will be short there with 8 to 10 pips

Sorry for late reply guys i was out of house,i see it was a very good trade again. went against us by 2.3 pips then we hit the first 3 targets 10,20,30 pips and we were out at break even on the last portion.
price is sitting at 1.1285 again seems like a strong place they donā€™t want anyone to breach it.
i see offers at 1.1295 area with bunch of bids at 1.1300 so if we get to 1.1295 i short and place my stop right on the bids at 1.1300

remember if you wanna short at 1.1295 price should not go below 1.1279 before you take the trade.

Hi bank
Can you answer me in private thanks
For the previous post over

Hi
I tried to send you a massage but it sayd you blocked your account not to get private massages.
so unblock it and send me a massage so i can respond.

The role of banks are just to provide you with liquidity and knowing 97% of people lose money they donā€™t care to place large trades and hit the home run.
So what iā€™m saying is that most brokers say they are non dealing desk this is total BS,they only direct your trades to banks and LPs. they are only in the market to provide Liquidity and they make their money on spreads and commissions.I only trade when i get an alert on my software.
so what we do is look for imbalance of orders that comes into the market.calculate the ratios between limit orders, actual executions volumes,try to find Iceberg orders or fake orders, and do exactly the opposite.
I have said this many times the only thing that moves the market I mean any market is simple and only supply and demand.thatā€™s it. and i strongly believe these indicators and chart pattern are only made by banks to make people believe trading is easy and you can make tons of money with it.I have yet to see someone using chart patterns makes consistent profits every year never mind every month.

you see the big problem we all have and big banks are smart enough to figure it out is, we all have ADD so at the most you can regularly do something exactly the same twice max 3 times.
by knowing this that you canā€™t make you decisions exactly the same 3 times in a row, they get a big edge.
trust me how many times you picked an strategy and told yourself you will follow it 100% no matter what?the only way you can do it consistently is by turning your idea into a software and let the software do it for you.
My software only shows me these imbalance or orders and figure out who trying to trick you.

Trust me trading is very easy simple math if you are right 40% of times and wrong 60% you can still make money.so why donā€™t you?
no one needs a holy grail to make money, the only problem is you wanna make lots of money quickly and donā€™t have patience.
All you need to do is work on your psychology, everyone talk about it but no one actually follow it and they go straight to find a system that makes money.

Keep telling yourself this everyday and try to find an answer.
why when trading is 80% psychological and 20% technical , I spend more than 80% of my time looking for a better system to trade.

GBP/JPY this is not an order flow trade guys but i heard it from someone reliable.
Iā€™m selling GY now at market place a 20 pip stop loss. iā€™m thinking maybe a 50 pip target or at least 1 to 1 ratio.

I went short GY at 192.466

first trade on GY what should i say.Iā€™m outttttttttttt

Options NY cut EURUSD 1.1220 (500 mill)1.1350 Unknown heard to be big enough.Offers : 1.1285 (strong offers again and again we saw since last friday they held it 4 to 5 times already)Offers 1.1265, 1.1250Bids: 1.1295, 1.1310 ,1.1350keep these levels in mind as if i see any bids and offers hitting the market i will post them too during the session.

I went short at 1.1283 too late, by the time i wanted to posted price already moved down 10 pips in 30 seconds.maybe we get one more chance

choppy condition.we might hit 1.1285 again be careful as i see offers still stands but not as strong as before.i go short if we hit it again with small position.

i got stopped out at 1.1285
bids got hit big time 1.1295 shot up 15 pips, nice trade if you took it.

In summery i went short again at 1.1285 with stop at 1.1295 since we had bids at 1.1295 i closed my trades and went long on the bids.

Where are you today ??

Iā€™m around, we are having internet issue for the past 2 days, market is slow right now, so iā€™m waiting for the right moment.
No worries I will be around.

light offers EURUSD 1.1250 area and 1.1255

offers was hit at 1.1250 its down by 7 or 8 pips, to bad i didnā€™t take the trade.

Bids: 1.1205 1.1215 1.1155

Offers: 1.1305 1.1320 1.1285 again and again watch this carfuly if im not around

offers 1.1270 10 pip stop 400 million

very nice again.
hope some people took this trade we hit the first target easy, you had plenty of time to take this.