Bank Order Flow Trading(read carefully could change your life)maybe!

seems like we missed the trade by 4 pips, i was late. ok here is what i’m going to do, if i get 1.1371 to 1.1375 i risk very small still looks like a good short.
average of 200 mil so far, if i don’t get filled in the next 15 min , i will reset for another accumulation of orders . if you decide to enter the trade you stop should be right at 1.1376 to 1.1377 nothing more than this.

I’m going short at 1.1375 with 10 pip stop.

Offers 1.1410 area heavy
ok guys by 4:30 exactly if price stay below 1.1410 i will short with 10 pip stop.

nice i took some off + 10 pips move to break even now.

trade went against us by 1.5 pips, the reson im tracking how far trade goes against us is to be able to fine tune my entries.

first and second target is hit guys next target is +30

Bids 1.1425 area light about 85 mil
offers at around 1.1375 still stands, I’m not going short but if break at that price looking to fill the rest of my targets.

Offers EURUSD 1.1420 area, keep you posted if i take any trades.

offers 1.1420
6 min warning potential trade setup for shorting

very tempting to go short at 1.1419 , i think i wait

damn I wish i had the nerves to take the trade easy 10 pips, we missed it, didnt even go against us by 0.5 pips

Bids at 122.50 in $JPY. $500m

Sorry i dont have access to any JPY pair right now

Offers EURUSD 500 mill at 1.1355

Hi bankorderflow,

as you mentioned, i did ask my broker if they allow hard stop loss and as you maybe already guessing, they cant.

Can you maybe tell me a broker which will allow that?

Kind regards

stash

I knew most brokers wont allow you or they don’t even know what it is since they are bucket shops.
I will find out some brokers who do.
where do you live? if you live in UK i know of some. but unfortunately if you are in USA or Canada i dont know many unless you go Prime Broker with a 5 million dollar account.

hi bank

can i know with wich broker yu trade in arbitrage?

thanks

I use Routers and fxall. Hotspot as well to hedge my trades.

Thanks for the info. You are quite right being able to peer into the order book is a big deal and it will certainly give you an edge. As you say they utilize what appears to be layering (Place fake limit orders to give the perception of buy and sell pressure where this is none, in effect lowering or raising bids). Totally get this. It is definitely different.

As you say tools are critical, TPO is definitely the way forward for retail that doesn’t have your level of access at least you can synthesize the price action a little and gain consistency and profits. I wouldn’t quite say it is driving the car forward with the rear view :), seeing it is from CBOT and costs a fortune but I know what you mean. Great stuff, always a great to trade with an edge.

Hi bank i wish to trade a arbitrage with a fast broker against a slow broker
Wich