Basic Introduction

Hello Everyone, I’m a young man discovering new things about the world and myself. Trading is a profitable venture I want to learn to support my lifestyle.

Understand trading is also a losing venture where your lifestyle could be adversely affected. The odds for newbies becoming profitable is very low, so you will have a mountain to climb. There is no short cut to success.

Start achieving by remaking your bed every morning. I do that every day for a positive mindset before trading.

2 Likes

Welcome! This is a great place to start learning. Remember that there’s no quick and easy way to make money in trading. It’s going to be a long journey of learning and practice. Good luck!

You are welcome to the world of Forex trading. You can earn a living trading forex but you have to put in your best and patience. To understand it very well, you have to practice for a long time before investing your real money.
Welcome once again.

Forex trading surely makes a great additional source of income. Before you get started, learn to keep patience as the profits won’t start coming in from day 1.

It’s nice to meet you! I think trading is definitely a good choice if you’re looking to make money, as long as you’re willing to put in the effort and stick to it. Wishing you luck!

Hello, welcome to this community! Hoping you achieve your goal. Best wishes.

You have to be aware learning , might take a big slice of time away from your other activities ,just like someone who wants to be a martial arts expert,it can take lots of commitment and time to be successful

Welcome to the community, @Adeolaeth. You will only be profitable in trading if you put in the hard work and effort to learn. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

You have made a good decision to trade forex. Just make sure that you don’t set unrealistic expectations. It is really important to be sure about what you are doing.