BBTrend - Bollinger Band Trend

Hey,

I am currently learning about bollinger band through the courses in Babypips. One of the lessons is regarding BBtrend. I can’t seem to find that indicator in MT5. I tried searching in the MT5 market and its not showing up. I tried using tradingview and it shows up there. However, you can only use 2 indicators max in tradingview if you are not in their paid plan. The lesson that I am currently in uses 3 indicators. 2 bollinger bands with diffferent time period and one bbtrend. I just want to see the indicators in a live chart. Does anyone know how to add bbtrend in MT5?

What a nuisance. (It used to be 3!).

I’m not sure if this is the same thing. It might be. It’s free, anyway (have a look, maybe?) -

1 Like

BBTrend is really new. It’s only been around for like a couple months, maybe even shorter. Tradingview and John Bollinger teamed up to make it, it looks like.

I’m guessing anything MT4 or MT5 will be a copy and not necessarily from Bollinger himself.

3 Likes

I hadn’t heard of it, at all, until today.

It does look interesting, I must say.

I think I understand the principle, but that makes me wonder whether it might not actually be much more helpful to do this with Keltner channels, rather than with BB’s?

1 Like