BDswiss is it reccomended

i have currently just created a demo account with bdswiss am wondering if anyone has had any problems with them or reccomends them?

So many brokers are springing up every now and then. Common sense always make me stick to the old brokers. This is to avoid stories that touch. When you are ready to go live, use Tenkofx, Oanda, or Interative Broker. cheapest, cheaper, expensive.

No, I have not tried them. If I recall correctly, the spreads and pips are quite high for me.

I haven’t tried BDswiss either. How’s your experience been with this broker but?

Not got a chance to try them, but from what I googled, the conditions seem fine.

Do go solely by the recommendations you get because recommendations are based on what worked and what didn’t for other traders. But it doesn’t mean that you will have the same experience with the broker. You can demo trade with it and find out whether it works for you or not. If it does, go for it and if it doesn’t, look for some other broker.

I used BDswiss for almost a year now and no problems as such. I think it froze once so I had to restart my whole phone to make it work few months ago but no other issues apart from that one time. In terms of “recommend”… I use Trading 212 as well for trading shares and stocks and I prefer BDswiss as Trading 212 suddenly blocked option to buy new shares with leverage so I can only hold the positions but cannot buy more.

Hope this helps

I have had no issues with them. But as you are asking that for yourself, I truly believe that you must do your testing at your own level. You can check the features of the broker and whether they match your trading requirements or not. This will help you make a better decision.

If you’re in the UK, avoid them. BDSwiss Holding Plc has been suspended from offering CFDs in the UK.

This was FCA’s last decision after an investigation was conducted. The UK’s FX overseer has ordered all BDSwiss Group’s subsidiaries to cease all services in the UK and reimburse all money owed to clients. All trading positions are required to be closed as well.

They are alright, but there are better ones out there