Be very carefull with CIBFX

Hello, I have also suffered the same fate, they did almost exactly the same with me, once I requested the withdrawal, my advisor made an operation WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION that left my account at 0 !! I do not recommend!!!

I guess your post belongs to that threat:

It’s sad that such things keep happen even when they are being signaled over the forums :frowning:

What you can do is to notify the FSA of St Vincent:
http://svgfsa.com/
Do not get your hopes up as from what I see - CIBfx is not registered as a brokerage but as a International Business and is not regulated. I couldn`t find a regulatory registration number, nor a regulator mentioned on their site.
In the same time if you take a look at their refunds policy - you can see it’s quite vague and even if you do complain they will simply say that “you’re a scalper and that is not allowed with them, this is why your deposited funds are withheld indefinitely”

this information would be better for the traders who are newcomers and looking for a trading platform.

Hey zeta22, open a forex peace army court case, I’m already talking to Saint Vincent and trying to contact other scammed clients by this cibfx scammers

1 Like

Hunt 'em down boiz. :wink:

1 Like

If you look at the other thread, the guy is around 77 yo and seems to be a serial businessman. Many of his businesses have been dissolved and “taking advance payment” for goods which are never received, seems to be something several of those businesses have done.

Yep, seen it after I posted here. Just another cowboy…

my experience with Cibfx and its Optimizer Capital advisors was horrible, be careful, they are sacmmers, I still have not been able to recover my money, nor do I think I can recover it.

Good afternoon,

We have investigated and analysed the cases mentioned in this thread and none of the details mentioned are correct. We don’t recognize any of the users as current or previous clients, so these are fictitious posts. We are aware that a competitor is trying to harm our brand and reputation and most of the posts you will see are invented by them.

Our customer support is always here to help resolve any issues or incident occurred with your trading account. If you feel something has not been handled well please send us an email, describe the issue and provide your name, registered email and your full Metatrader 4 account ID in order for us to look in more depth.

Most importantly CIBfx does not operate nor manages clients accounts and only executes orders on behalf of customers on our trading platform. All clients operate for their own account and prior to this they accept and agree with our terms & conditions and risk clause.

As always we are here to help and clarify. Please contact us via the following email [email protected]

Sincerely,

CIBfx Support Team

Something suspicious about the OP and the post. This person creates an account, no post history, creates a thread that looks like it was a response to someone else comment, and then disappears.

scammers, stop deceiving people and lying about your regulation, you work with optimizer capital and smart capital advisor, you even had to remove ian rush from your website because you are scamming so much people, he did not want to be near this big scam

Please look for the forexpeacearmy CIBFX review, even more scammed people.

I know, you don’t recognize clients with bad reviews right? Only clients with positive reviews… Unbelievable

yes FPA is the best solution , agree

please give me back my money, my advisor lucas from kopwealth (CIBFX IB) now is saying I have to wait for months to recover my money. CIBFX and kopwealth are nothing but a big scam - my opinion

mi sesor de kopwealth kopwealth. com señor lucas no quiere devolver mi dinero !!! por favor ayuda, cibfx no se hace cargo de nada ni kopwealth primero te dicen que son ganancias seguras! ahora nadie se hace cargo y se libran de toda culpa!!

alguien ha podido recuperar algo??

share the same experience in all popular forum community , sorry mate for this news. be careful from next

This is not the firsts time I hear somebody complains about the CIBFX trader, a lot of people are scammed by it. I’ve heard that their job is to prevent traders to take their money off their accounts and we they try to do so they are just gone without their authorization.

Hello everyone, I would like to share my experience with CIBFX. I invested with them and trusted them, and really everything was fine, but due to health problems of a close relative, I needed my money, the money in my account, to cover the expenses of an operation.

They did not let me retire, weeks and weeks spent arguing with my “account advisers”. Such was my annoyance that I decided to travel to the “CIBFX offices” in London. Well, I went to London and there was nothing, there are no offices, there is no broker, there is nothing. I share photographs that I took.

Note that the address in cibfx is International House, 142 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4EF, as you can see it in Google Maps, and also compare with my photographs.

Here at google maps Google Maps

HERE MY PICTURES

PLEASE DO NOT INVEST WITH CIBFX, IT IS ONLY A GREAT SCAM. THEY ARE VERY AMAZING, BUT AT THE TIME OF MAKING THE MONEY WITHDRAWN THEY WILL TREAT YOU LIKE A STUPID

2 Likes