Be your own forex broker

Hi folks,
I’ve been dealing a bit with Boston Technologies and they have a solution to be your own broker. Sounds promising right ? They use Barclays as the bank. And MT4 as the trading platform. I haven’t put any money forward as i’m still too young in trading, and still want to get to an acceptable level of profitability. However, the sales/support consultant is on skype, so i can communicate with him at any time. Have spoken to him lots of times this year.

However, have you dealt with any of the following ?

Piplinx
Boston Technologies
Leverate
Essten

There are others as well. But have you considered being your own forex broker ? If so, what are your experiences ?

They all enable you to be your own broker.

Just curious to some thoughts.

Not sure,i’ve only dealt with Boston Tech. I’m wanting to know what others have experienced.

@XeroFTrading They are merely broker acting on behalf of the actual service providers, for instance 90% of the forex brokers are all white label resellers. At this very moment you can ask any forex brokers for a white label reseller program, they will immediately call you. However the hardest part is that you will have to meet certain volume from your clients, I remember it is roughly 10,000,000 minimum volume needed daily/weekly or monthly, sorry bud I do not remember. Just make sure to do your research, as some of the brokers do not charge you an thing, aside from registering legit company paper work and signing of sharing licensing, etc. But beware of those that does charge you, again… The requirement for volume for will be lower, as you are paying the technology fees from your own pocket. :wink:

white label reseller broker??
is that real?. how come, do they only need making websites and attached software for web trading and trading platform?. i think its good business if we can built our own broker.

I’ve been managing a bit with Boston Technologies and they have an answer for be your own particular intermediary. Sounds promising right ? They utilize Barclays as the bank. Furthermore, MT4 as the exchanging stage. I haven’t put any cash forward as i’m still excessively youthful in exchanging, and still need to get to an adequate level of benefit. Nonetheless, the business/bolster advisor is on skype, so I can speak with him whenever. Have addressed him heaps of times this year.